Best Laptop within 25k(With Light Gaming)

• What's your Budget? 25K(can be extended till 28k if config is really good)
  • What will be your primary usage for the notebook be? Web Surfing,Image Processing(Photoshop),Gaming(If new games can be played :ashamed:(Not a necessity))
  • What size and weight considerations do you have? Does not matter
  • Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest? No brand preference but A.S.S should be good.
  • Any other considerations? Need a Value for Money Laptop

I am considering the following laptops:

Asus K53SC-SX096D Exceeds the budget but has a dedicated GFX card.No idea about Asus A.S.S :(

ASUS X52F-EX1408D No idea about its performance.

HP 4003AU
(Could not find details about this model.)(Suggested by Prime ABGB)

MSI CR Series Notebook (CR430)-Built Quality?? A.S.S??

[h=1][/h]

I think this is a very good choice for you: Asus X53TA-SX096D

Costs just under 27k, has an excellent GPU, average CPU (of the level of mobile core 2 duo). RAM is 2GB but you can add an extra 2 GB stick of RAM since it is very cheap nowadays.

Other features include 500GB HDD and USB 3.0 port. The processor's performance is the only thing that may worry you, but at this budget, you cannot expect much more.

My friend had his Asus lappy serviced in Mumbai(somewhere near Andheri) and he says that the A.S.S. quality is good. The only slight issue was that he had installed Windows XP on dual boot with the preloaded genuine win7, and at the service center he got asked questions like:

'Why have you installed XP?', 'Is it genuine or pirated?' etc...

So he said he will be back in some time, went and removed the XP boot entry and gave the laptop for servicing. They replaced the speakers and DVD writer without questioning and returned it.

How about the DELL Inspiron series

i have one with me and i can play some latest games without lag

I played fifa 12 at 1440x900 at high graphics quality settings :)

Back