Monitors Best LCD available in 19" ??

Rahul

Skilled
i want to gift a LCD someone. will be mostly used for movies ...... no games.

which u guys think will be good. sud have a good viewing angles and color reproduction.
saw one 19" viewsonic (dunno remember the model but was for 12k), it will be last moniter i will consider buying ..... awful :(

budget is around 18k can be stretched to 2k if the product worth it.

Thanks
Rahul

VA1912wb3 was the older one, which seems to be replaced by the VG1930wm... a friend recently bought the latter since VA1912 seems to be out of the market. They're exactly the same LCD with a few feature improvements in the VG1930 like height adjustment and one more thing... you should get it for 12k or lower.

EDIT: Budget 18k? Then Viewsonic VX2025wm :D

There's a vp2030wm as well it seems for arnd the same price. No idea what panel its based on but its guaranteed non TN.

^ I thought that was a typo on the IT Depot site?

Anyone have any clue about the pricing for the Samsung 971p?

I think he meant the VP2030b. What you're talking about is the VG2030WM which is a TN Panel.

However i'm not sure if there's something new in the TN display field that they support 16.7m colors.

VP2030B is a MVA panel & the typo on itdepot was on the VP2330WB which is a P-MVA Panel

try to find a V2025WM as that is a P-MVA panel & if available it will be 18k

it was available in Prime ABGB, Mumbai for 18k last week dunno if it is still there though

if you do not find a VX2025WM then buy the VP2030B from IT-Depot

Anish said:
^ Your link for the VP2030B isn't workin ;)

Any clue as to how much it would cost ?

it is working here :bleh:

its height time you upgraded to ADSL Broadband from Dial-Up :p

I had e-mailed IT Depot asking about the said Viewsonic models. The listings were wrong, so they removed it.

The VP2130b is available for a cool 55K :D

Edit: Udit, he's right.. check your link again ;)

thanks everyone for the suggestions but VX2025WM is not available anywhere in chennai :( (eddy searched for it everywhere in richie) ...... let see wat other models are available ..... i will post the model nos if i find out anything good .....

The Samsung 204T is available for roughly 25k.

Samsung 971p though listed on the samsung website isnt out in the market as yet I presume.

Hmm.. 20" but non WS.

Also that's a TN panel with 8ms response and a 500:1 CR.. :(

I'm really keen to know the 2030 pricing. I think its a 2025 TN replacement..

if you want good viewing angles , try getting the Sony HS95

It may be a TN panel, but has excellent color reproduction and viewing angles....

Just forget abt the specs and try testing it for yourself

Back