best lcd tv 32" full hd

think123

Disciple
hi,
i need help regarding buying new lcd tv 32" full hd(1080p)
which is the best lcd available with good picture quality and best price?
i looked few of lg,samsung,sony but to confuse to choose.
also i am getting videocon VLL32FBA which is full hd for 21.5k but doubt if it is reliable and good as i have never bought videocon product before.
please suggest some good models.
it will be good if the tv has pc connectivety and dvi and usb post(the videocon doesnot have dvi and usb port but its the best for its price i have found)

ya i liked samsung la32c530 its very good but price is out of my range. samsung will cost me 31k while videocon will cost 21k almost 10k difference and my budget is upto 22, max 25k

LG LD460 or Samsung la32c630. Both are amazing displays. Roundabout pricing for both would come up to 32k (depending on where you look and whether you can bargain a bit).

phoenix844884 said:
LG LD460 or Samsung la32c630. Both are amazing displays. Roundabout pricing for both would come up to 32k (depending on where you look and whether you can bargain a bit).
i got lg ld460 for 30k with bill warranty including installation and delivery

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

cravikum said:
+1 samsung 32c530 got it for 28k after lotta bargaining...
lg ld460 pannel is better than samsung

delguy19 said:
samsung does not offer ips pannel and lg even with lottery system u end up geting ips if not alpha ips which is anyday better than samsung. for further info check the link its been discussed here in details

http://www.techenclave.com/consumer-electronics/failed-samsung-c530-lcd-panel-lottery-184611.html
That link doesn't justify why an alpha-IPS panel is better than a SPVA panel. The OP in that thread had a bad instance of panel lottery and to make the things worse, his panel had a defect.

However, you do not seem to be aware of the fact that 99% of the 32inch Samsung C530 panels retailed in the country are SPVA panels - no lottery here whatsoever. The members in the forum who have recently bought this display can vouch for this. The SPVA will definitely outclass the alpha IPS panels save for the viewing angles which is the only point where the LG and Panasonic LCDs score.

Gannu said:
That link doesn't justify why an alpha-IPS panel is better than a SPVA panel. The OP in that thread had a bad instance of panel lottery and to make the things worse, his panel had a defect.

However, you do not seem to be aware of the fact that 99% of the 32inch Samsung C530 panels retailed in the country are SPVA panels - no lottery here whatsoever. The members in the forum who have recently bought this display can vouch for this. The SPVA will definitely outclass the alpha IPS panels save for the viewing angles which is the only point where the LG and Panasonic LCDs score.
well i know what i said rest all depend on person who going to buy i bought after doing so much research and after checking both lcd in from of me and i find lg ld460 better in screen and sound because its 15x2 comparing 10x2 of samsung another point cheaper than samsung. I am not the only one on techenclave who bought lg ld460 there few few other members who bought same model recently u can ask them abt their experience with lg

@OP and sufyan86

If you guys just read through some of the recent pages here, I'm sure you'll find good advice as well as practical info.

Back