Best mobile to buy from US....

sudeep_hm

Disciple
One of my friend is coming from US in about 10 Days.
1) which is the best mobile money can buy with a budget of 10-12K.
2) Should i go for locked or unlocked ones?
3)Because locked ones are attractive from the price point for obvious reasons?
4)Can any body elaborate how can i get the network locked ones?
5)Chances of getting them unlocked in India, charges and disadvantages.
6)If i wanted to get the unlocked ones which mobile is having the highest price difference in India...
please help me out.....

As far as mobile phones go, it is almost always cheaper to buy in India/Singapore,Hk etc. (Except maybe for unlocked iPhones). Very many phones sold in the US also work mainly on odd GSM bands that are not the main bands used in other countries.

As a matter of fact, I am importing my next phone from India. (I live in the US).

If you want to buy anything which is not an iPhone then i suggest looking in India itself. Some other phones might be cheap(er) but the difference is not very stark. Check the hot deals section as there is a thread about Pantech Burst android phone. Seems good for the price.

Are you looking for new one or used phone?....
options open for both, but depends on the condition and model of the phone...

- - - Updated - - -

If you want to buy anything which is not an iPhone then i suggest looking in India itself. Some other phones might be cheap(er) but the difference is not very stark. Check the hot deals section as there is a thread about Pantech Burst android phone. Seems good for the price.
yes pantech burst was too tempting but i guess the ebay listing has ended, any ways will check it again...

options open for both, but depends on the condition and model of the phone...

- - - Updated - - -

yes pantech burst was too tempting but i guess the ebay listing has ended, any ways will check it again...

Go for pantech flex,its best value for money phone with krait dual core a15 proccy,qhd amoled screen,metalic back...

Back