OC & Modding Best overclocking software for Palit GTX 260 Core 216 ?

Hi guys i just bought a palit gtx260 sp s216 896mb ddr3 n i m searching for some overclocking tool which can give me a boost while gamin..but i dont know which one wud b better for my g card. rivetuner or coolbits?? help pls

i just installed rivatuner latest version but its saying " no supported drivers detected for this display adapter". but i have latest driver from nvidia site. wat to do? will it detect only forcware driver?

install latest riva from guru3d.com

also the warning is ok, if it can detect your GPU clocks. Nothin to worry. You can safely go on with the OC.

i was thinking about ntune....is it ok to overclock my palit gtx 260 gpu to 725mhz from 625 mhz n shader clock 1404mhz from 1348mhz????will it be safe to keep this setting forever or shall i do it only while playing really heavy games like lost planet extreme conditin n turok n crysis warhead?? i hope it wont affect my graphic card's warranty conditions....if it does then i m happy with the default settings...was just trying to comapre it with msi gtx 260 sp216 1786mb ddr3....

It wont void any warranty. You can safely try higher clocks from the default.

Dont jump to some insane clocks whole of a sudden

DO some 20~30 mhz increase t upto some 100 mhz, and do some bench after each step and watch the temps too while benching.

After 100 mhz[on core] do smaller increments, say 5mhz and do the benchs. You can try high clocks on memory though.

Back