Best phone at max 8k

Status
Not open for further replies.

lak2004mi

Disciple
Hi ..

First thanks to all for helping me to get the beauty..Defy:D.. Now i am in need to buy another mobile for my younger brother & he is in college.

His need..

- Music - Good music performance is must
- Watching video
- WI-FI ( My suggesting.. college has free WI-FI)
- Decent gaming
- No OS preference - any thing
- Form factor - any thing
- Touch screen - OK, Not compulsory

Maximum budget 8K...

If audio is the 1st priority then its a shoot out between the Nokia E5 is your best bet. It has the best audio quality among smarphones in that budget.

Nokia E5 review: Textbook texter - GSMArena.com

But if you can forgo on the smartphone tag then the SE Hazel is your best choice in that range. It has the best audio and camera quality in the sub 8.5k range.

Sony Ericsson Hazel review: Earth, wind, green heart - GSMArena.com

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Buy Sony Ericsson J20i Hazel (Red) at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

Buy Nokia E5 (Carbon Black) at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

Both phones fall in your budget range if you buy from online. You can get a 1k discount on both by using the RCOMLB1 coupon :)

Thanks.. Hazel don't have 3.5 mm jack.. this was my earlier problem with my W810i. It really hurt after some time.

I will check E5 & galaxy pro... Can i consider micromax A 70 ???

2.2 or 2.3 screen will it be enough for watching video??

If symbian and second hand is not a problem then you can search for Nokia 5800, its still a pretty good phone for music,wifi,gps and 3G, Sound quality is also very good. You can get it 4.5K-5K

Buy samsung Galaxy PRO .

I bought it a month ago and i am super dupr happy with it .

Its superb , no problems .

Amazing ui for music .(the menu nd playlist and ol )

Awesome touch screen .

Android 2.2 - ALL applications i have installed till date WORKED amazzingly (i ws told bfr purchasing tht ol aaps may not work)

and android rocks .

The earphones with the phones r rocking wid superb BASS .

Would recommend it any day :)

Happy buying . :)

Hi... I guess your three major requirements are - good music performance, video viewing and Wi-Fi.

My suggestion is to buy Nokia C5-03.. I know it's a Symbian phone but you said, OS is not your preference.. The reason why I am suggesting this phone is because it has a 3.2" screen (good enough to watch videos and play games), Wi-Fi, 3G, and as far as music is concerned, Nokia phones are decent. The phone is available for Rs.8474 on saholic (as per the price info on mysmart price Nokia C5-03 Price in India 2011 2nd September valid in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai,Mumbai and Delhi). Here are detailed specs of the phone

Nokia C5-03 | Nokia Mobile Phones | Saholic.com

Do let us know which phone you have finally decided upon.

lak2004mi said:
Hi ..

First thanks to all for helping me to get the beauty..Defy:D.. Now i am in need to buy another mobile for my younger brother & he is in college.

His need..

- Music - Good music performance is must

- Watching video

- WI-FI ( My suggesting.. college has free WI-FI)

- Decent gaming

- No OS preference - any thing

- Form factor - any thing

- Touch screen - OK, Not compulsory

Maximum budget 8K...

Err... Guys go through posts in the threads before commenting. OP has already bought a Wave on Aug 25 :| Closing the thread to avoid further useless bumping up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back