Best phone for max 25k

techpal

Skilled
Currently have omnia HD . wana buy new phone . Galaxy S looks pretty good is best all round device atm. What u guys say about Wave , is it worth going to Wave after using omnia HD?

techpal said:
Just got my HD2 . Its really awesome phone. Screen is GIGANTIC and UI is so good especially after using symbian on OMNIA HD.
I'm getting a Desire next week. After Symbian anything will be good. I've had a good time with my 5800 but I'm tired of it really. Symbian is nowhere close to Android sadly.

Thanks RS4 :). Got it for 29k plus 200 screen guard + 500 leather case

My question is How to sync between phone and computer to transfer videos , songs. data etc?

I just misplaced the installer cd so please tell from where to download the software to sync between comp and phone.

hey, where did u get the htc hd2 from..??

i am trying to locate the same in delhi..but NO luck..

i found one NEW piece selling for 26.5k with bill, but it is one from the very old stock and has a mrp of 43k..and the mfd and import date is December 2009..

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

and yea, congrats for the phone..

i too am obsessed with it and want to buy it ASAP..

techpal said:
Thanks RS4 :). Got it for 29k plus 200 screen guard + 500 leather case

My question is How to sync between phone and computer to transfer videos , songs. data etc?

I just misplaced the installer cd so please tell from where to download the software to sync between comp and phone.
congrats .. welcome to hd2 club :D

there is no software to sync music / videos from htc. i just copy stuff through usb cable or sync music windows media player .. there is windows mobile device center for windows mobile , use that to sync outlook stuff ..

Thanks i got it to work .

Please tell Airtel GPRS settings for HTC HD2 if you are using Airtel..
RoBoGhOsT said:
congrats .. welcome to hd2 club :D

there is no software to sync music / videos from htc. i just copy stuff through usb cable or sync music windows media player .. there is windows mobile device center for windows mobile , use that to sync outlook stuff ..

wr8_utd said:
Anyone know How much would it cost in customs to get a Desire from the UK to India?
That would cost a lot. Phone in UK are generally pricier than here and add customs charge, you can get a much better phone for less price. Why not check Samsung Galaxy S and Moto Milestone?

desiibond said:
That would cost a lot. Phone in UK are generally pricier than here and add customs charge, you can get a much better phone for less price. Why not check Samsung Galaxy S and Moto Milestone?
Actually I'm getting it for free on contract over there. My brother who will be staying there for 2 years already has a phone of his he'll continue to use on the contract simcard in his old phone and send me the Desire. So it's free for me. And I found out from some friends of mine who did the same. You don't need to claim it in Customs and just put it in your pocket and walk out. No customs payment needed :D

wr8_utd said:
Actually I'm getting it for free on contract over there. My brother who will be staying there for 2 years already has a phone of his he'll continue to use on the contract simcard in his old phone and send me the Desire. So it's free for me. And I found out from some friends of mine who did the same. You don't need to claim it in Customs and just put it in your pocket and walk out. No customs payment needed :D
I thought you are getting it through proper channel and a sealed pack. in your case, yes, customs can be averted if your friends brings the phone by using it.

Back