Best phone under 40k

I'm looking for a phone to buy, under 40k. So which is the best phone available out there? I don't want the Note 2, it's not practical for me to use. I'd love something like the Droid DNA but it hasn't been released in India. I actually wouldn't mind shipping from abroad, but I want to avoid it as much as possible
So a few questions:

1. Best phone available in India under 40k
2. Any release date for the Droid DNA in India?
3. Any release date for the SGS3?

Also, can we leave the Nexus 4 out of discussion here, one is already on it's way and I'll probably end up selling it.

3. Any release date for the SGS3?

You mean the SAMSUNG Galaxy S III, right. It has been out for months now in India.

Also these are the phones I would look at in that price range --
  • SONY XPERIA S
  • SONY XPERIA V (releases January 15, rumoured)
  • HTC One X
  • SAMSUNG Galaxy SIII
  • SAMSUNG Note2
There are other options too, from Windows Phone --
  • HTC 8X
  • HTC 8S
  • Nokia Lumia 820

IPhone IPhone IPhone.....

Above 40000/- and lacks features on offer with the Android and Windows Phone based handsets.

Hope this helps and wishing all on this thread a Happy, Prosperous and Healthy 2013. CheeriO!

HTC One X+ ...

A true beast.

Whats the major advantage of having One X+ over S3?

If I were in your place,gladly I am not, then I would choose between S3, One X+ and Nexus 4. Each have their own benefits. S3 gives you a great CPU, Nexus 4 has more RAM plus it will always get google update first while One X+ is quite similar to S3 with weaker CPU but it comes with Beats Audio which is not that big of a deal to most people.

I would also suggest iPhone 5 but it would cross your budget and no matter how powerful its GPU is, it(the Phone) will give you more trouble than perk.

40K is a great budget, and if you want to buy soon then One X+ for sure.
But if you can wait a little then you can see for S4 or Motorola X phone which is the first joint venture of Google and Motorola and could be on Android 5.0. But both have no near release dates.

(**and iPhone LOL**)

Yeah there are some pretty good suggestions in this thread...:bigok:

But IMO you must take a visit to your nearest grey market seller, and take a look on all the above suggested devices.

What I think, you might end up choosing NoteII or Lumia 920...:innocent06:

IPhone IPhone IPhone.....
Oh that's completely out of question. I don't like iOS at all.

Anyone else?
:rofl:

Back