Best place to buy mobile in Bangalore

tech4pk

Disciple
Hi Friends,

I would need to buy couple mobile phones and request your advice on the best shop to buy.
I have seen Univercell online and prices look good compared to other places like sangeetha.

I am looking for the best deals and would really appreciate your pointers...:clap:

National market sukh sagar mall. I know a guy there for many years and buy all the stuff from him. He can give u mobiles with and without bill.

I guess if you wanna buy phones with proper bill and warranty then some of the best options available in Bangalore are Univercell, Sangeetha, Gadget Zone and if you wanna buy Nokia phones then there is a authorized Nokia store on CMH road opposite the ICICI Bank. They have lot of models and good prices.

Try big bazzar I bought n82 for 16k wen every one was selling it for 500 bucks more and recently I bought c510 for 10400k I am talking about the jayanagar branch

There is a store "Waves Telecom" at CMH Road, Indiranagar. IMO, he gives proper pricing. Sangeetha (on the same road near KFC and closer to 100ft road) was 500-1000 Rs more last time I checked. I bought an E51 for my dad from this place.

There is one more store on CMH road near Karnataka Bank (on the other side of 100ft road). I don't know about pricing though.

There is a store at the entrance of Church street (first street off Brigade Road) but I don't know how it is.

I have seen Univercell near Madivala. I'm unaware of other locations but I'm also keen to find out where other locations are.

Then there's Croma in Eva mall, Brigade road but everything is overpriced there. I suggest you check it out though as you can actually hold and try the models our for yourself.

Back