Best place to take Blazer/Formal coats - Bangalore ??

Praks said:
@lida
Still looking for Tailor to alter it, There is a bit of misfit near shoulders, Do they alter that too Or just sleeve & total length of suite ?

I never heard that they alter the shoulders... Only the sleve length and sometimes the fitting can be changed (but not recommended to change the fitting ever)

Am a bit skeptical about the suit length also... According to me they cannot alter the suit length... cause the entire shape has to be changed... It just becomes like stitching a new suit... Probably they can take of an inch or so from the suit length not more...

If u have to alter the suit length and shoulder are u sure that is ur size or u have picked one size bigger... or are u on the bigger side and if so nothing much can be done for the same(trust me I know about that)...

If you are still undecided, do check out Central (Bellandur). Reid & Taylor are available for 4.5-5k. They looked nice.

@ramanujpatro

More megamart,Mahadevpura is the same one inside Forum Value mall right ?

Even suits at more Megamart is at awesome price.

lifestyle hmmm costly deal. Never heard they sell cheap, What will be price of blazer after 30-40% off ? Approx price ?

@lida

checked with 6 tailors, everyone refused to alter shoulders in start. They said need to open everything & costs around 5000 Rs :(

Few of them agreed for suit length & sleeve length, Yes you are right they will cut the coat length & give the shape. Ya they will take of an inch or so.

It just bit bigger in length so some cut will make it look perfect in length. Quote to alter - 1500 Rs. Checking out with few more tailors.

@Otaku

Thanks for the tip, Did you mean Bangalore Central ? Please give full address.

Update to all :)

Finally found a Raymond Tailor, Did "setting" to alter suit & sleeve length in cheap possible price.

Other showroom quoted - 1500 Rs

This Raymond Tailor - 300 Rs

At last,

Park Avenue Original blazer - 3500 Rs

Alteration - 300 Rs

Park Avenue Blazer ready in - 3800 Rs

@lida

Thank you so much :)

Back