PC Peripherals Best PSU available in India?

Its a rig thats being built, I'm buying the components one at a time, just ordered the case so far, will be buying the PSU then the mobo etc.

Currently I use the rig in my sig.

lol...and zebronics is pushing SLI?

Nemesis the price for the 1000W-AD quoted to me at 16,500 all inclusive at Kolkata, I think the price in Delhi is near about 15,250.

raghvinder, thanks a TON d00d, if not for you I would not have known one bit and probably would have purchased CM! Also Mr. Himanshu at SMC was wondering where I got the info that they do Seventeam as he said no one in India knows that they do Seventeam and I told him about TE and he was aware of TE.

If someone is wondering they give 2 years warranty on the PSU.

Edit : raghvinder where did you find out that they do Seventeam?

Considering the lack of choices, its not too bad. The primary caps are Rubycon so those are great. Its the secondary caps that are a cause for concern :(.

Not necessarily.... silverstone zeus has chemicon secondary caps. But this is really not that big of a concern... go ahead and get it ;).

Edit: Just checked... Corsair HX, Silverstone S12/M12 and Antec NeoHE all have non badcap caps :)

Edit2: Jonnyguru just reviewed the silverstone olympia 1000W which is basically the same psu. The ripple images of this are ridiculously bad... Look here :p

jonnyGURU's Personal Website

Chaos said:
Not necessarily.... silverstone zeus has chemicon secondary caps. But this is really not that big of a concern... go ahead and get it ;).

Edit: Just checked... Corsair HX, Silverstone S12/M12 and Antec NeoHE all have non badcap caps :)

Edit2: Jonnyguru just reviewed the silverstone olympia 1000W which is basically the same psu. The ripple images of this are ridiculously bad... Look here :p

jonnyGURU's Personal Website

I dont think you have to think twice on the seventeam as the silverstone is the modifed version of the seventeam in which they have combined all the 4 rails and also removed the voltage regulation also which cause the ripple.....

also the seventeam is a server power supply manufacturer and makes very stable PSU.....no doubt about it....

here is a similar review...

Translated version of http://www.oc.com.tw/article/0610/readparticle.asp?id=5517

I think you should go for a seventeam with your eyes closed.....

Back