Best room air cooler

Finally i brought a Kenstar-DOUBLECOOL Dx CW - 0121 air cooler, It comsumes 200 W max. It do not have a traditional fan (horizontal axis) but have a blower concept(vert. axis fan). :cool2:
THrows air with huge velocity :hap2:
bt, noise more than others
All in all a good air cooler.

^^^^lol....I hope you were joking...I dont like coolers as they tend to get the room all humid and half way thru the nite you suddenly feel like your in Mumbai or Chennai instead of Bangalore....I cant afford the $$$ for the extra load capacity I would have to get to run an AC, but I rather not get a cooler.

mav2000 said:
^^^^lol....I hope you were joking...I dont like coolers as they tend to get the room all humid and half way thru the nite you suddenly feel like your in Mumbai or Chennai instead of Bangalore....I cant afford the $$$ for the extra load capacity I would have to get to run an AC, but I rather not get a cooler.

well i agree but in low humidity places it won't be that bad,if u are able to circulate fresh air then it will be cool,like if u place it in the window or such way that the intake will take fresh air from the outside.

mav2000 said:

Atleast far better than Fans

ajincoep said:
Finally i brought a Kenstar-DOUBLECOOL Dx CW - 0121 air cooler, It comsumes 200 W max. It do not have a traditional fan (horizontal axis) but have a blower concept(vert. axis fan). :cool2:

THrows air with huge velocity :hap2:

bt, noise more than others

All in all a good air cooler.

Good.

They are the most effective

Next step would be to get a second hand AC for around 5-6K... :eek:hyeah:

Another recommendation : Coming from a user:

Position the cooler so that, it can channel air from one direction to another so that the air doesn't get circulated in round robin. If the air gets circulated in round robin than its going to be hell humid. So make sure that doesnt happen. For e.g. keep a window open (with mosquito net closed) and keep the cooler near the a door (most effective) or window. This will give you good cooling.

~LT

Back