Best router with parental control.

I have checked the list. The listed wifi routers r old models and I am not sure if they support parental control. I am unable to verify it.
All listed model has parental control. You can take 68U.
We also have RT-AX53U as new sealed product in our official website.

"Mi Router 4A Gigabit Edition" is a MediaTek based router running on OpenWRT. It generally retails around Rs. 1600. I use 2 of them as range extenders. If you are comfortable with telnet/shell - you can follow instructions here to flash it with official OpenWRT - https://openwrt.org/inbox/toh/xiaomi/xiaomi_mi_router_4a_gigabit_edition.

BTW, Xiaomi ships it with a customised version of OpenWRT. If you "trust" them, you don't need to flash it official OpenWRT.

Too less budget. I would recommend changing DNS settings to using OpenDNS home filtering OR cloudflare adult filtering. It will solve most of your issues. For the time thingy, use Microsoft family or Apple family or equivalent.

Too less budget. I would recommend changing DNS settings to using OpenDNS home filtering OR cloudflare adult filtering. It will solve most of your issues. For the time thingy, use Microsoft family or Apple family or equivalent.
You are right. My demand exceeds by budget. That's why I have increased the budget and looking for an app and website filter combo. Most routers allow web filter, very few allow both. Even Asus Routers makes come partiality. Low end only supports web and not App.

Back