Best 'semi Automatic' washing machine in 7k

Hi, Please suggest me best 'semi Automatic' washing machine...
washingmachine.gif
:)

Budget- 7k

I don't have problem with any company. but Quality, Warranty nd Support
cap.gif
should b the best :)

Must required:;)
1. It should have good washing quality
boxershorts.gif
socks.gif
in a given price range - Obviously!! :).

2. While spinning
hypnodisk.gif
, it should not do be vibrating
fighting0087.gif
moped.gif
or sliding or moving around
steeringwheel.gif
. It should be stable at one place .

3. Noise
fan.gif
bullhorn.gif
made while operation should be minimum.

4. Not need of good looks, but solid build
bone.gif
is required.

thanx in advance ....:D

My parents have been using Onida since last 12 years. Till date no service, no breakdowns.
PS: They get good quality corporation water.

Regards,
Mohit

+1 to Onida. Saw it in action - it was a pleasant shock.

Water hardness will impact the cleaning - use the right detergent.

Scrub clean the drum regularly, you won't have any issue.

Most of the semi-automatics are the pulsator type (other than Whirlpool). Not much of a difference in models - other than (literally) bells & whistles(!) and a few stickers here & there.

Get the one you (preferably the your better-half, if married) like.

Ensure it has a rat guard - most of them do have it. Buy a small pedestal (the shop may give one free, if you ask) so that the bottom is quite clearly off the floor, will delay the corrosion.

All the best for your shopping!

Just out of curiosity, why aren't you considering fully automatic washing machines? In semi-automatic machines, due to the high spin speed, clothes develop wrinkles after the spin cycle.
Also, semi-automatic machines occupy more space and may "shift" during the spin cycle, because of the castors they come with.

In semi-automatics, I'll recommend LG

Just out of curiosity, why aren't you considering fully automatic washing machines? In semi-automatic machines, due to the high spin speed, clothes develop wrinkles after the spin cycle.
Also, semi-automatic machines occupy more space and may "shift" during the spin cycle, because of the castors they come with.

In semi-automatics, I'll recommend LG

fully automatic is costly (m in tight budget) and gets complaint, problems nd all compared to semi automatic. why LG? Any problem with Whirlpool ?

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

above mentioned whirpool model is not available now, how abt this...>Whirlpool India > Products > Washing Machines > Semi Automatic > SPIN 621

I had checked out LG machines and their build quality seemed impressive. The Whirlpool's had slightly inferior build quality. However, I found the Whirlpool ACE wash-stations to be promising.

Back