PC Peripherals Best shops to buy computer hardware in Lamington Road?

debabratad

Disciple
Whats the best shop in terms of After Sales Service, Product Quality, and Decent Price (in that order) in Lamington Road?

I am thinking of going for some shopping in lamington road:) this weekend and since i am new to the city so guys some directions would be much appreaciated......pls..

lol.prime, computer selection and jay computers warranty support is awesome. i trust jay computers the most. he personally handles everything and doesnt direct to service stations :p and he offeres product at very very low cost and sealed ones (once i bargained to them that "Computer selection offers this gamepad at 675 bux" - actually computer selection was stocking at 800 bux. i just faked to jay comp that gamepad available for 675 bux at computer selection.. and jay computers quoted me 650 bux. i always do that to get the best rate. 1st i go to comp selection then purchase at jay computers :p )

Jay Computers
Mr.Jagdish/Mr.Bimal

379/83, Lamington Road
(Walker House) Shop # 3, Ground Floor,
Grant Road,
Mumbai 400007
Phone: (22) 23884599 , 56586355

its near that small marble temple next to the bus stop and its way is next to the stairs and there is xerox wala at the entrance :)

it seems Prime is quite popular among members of TE(3 votes still now).....anyone having their contact numbers....so that can call them and get the location.....

debabratad said:
it seems Prime is quite popular among members of TE(3 votes still now).....anyone having their contact numbers....so that can call them and get the location.....

goto lammy and go in the gully opposite to 'indian coffee house'

debabratad said:
Prime ABGB :

+91 22 23896600

+91 22 23855500

I had called them 2 weeks before and they told that their website will be up in some weeks... It will feature online payment etc...

Back