Audio Best Speakers For PC Under 7.5k..

Saurabh213

Disciple
Hello,
I Am Planning To Buy A New Set Of Speakers For My PC This Diwali :)
My Max Budget Is 7.5k ..
Uses Will Be As Follows :

• 80% Music
  • 20% Movies
Don't Mind If They Are 2.1 or 5.1 [I Personally Like 5.1 Because Of Large Subwoofers :p]
Considerations Till Now :
  • F&D F6000U
  • Edifier C3
  • F&D F3000U
  • Sony SRS-D9
  • Edifier M3500
  • Logitech z623
  • Logitech z506
  • Pls Help Me To Buy The Best !
And Yes I Am A Bass Head !! [Bass Lover]
Thank You :cool:

Out of the options you have considered i would suggest Edifier C3 for your music needs. If you want a pounding bass sub then go for any logitech's in your budget.

Out of the options you have considered i would suggest Edifier C3 for your music needs. If you want a pounding bass sub then go for any logitech's in your budget.
  • Logitech z623
  • Logitech z506
Both Are In My Budget But What About Sony SRS D9 Or F&D F6000U ?

I have a Logitech z906 and believe me Logitechs are not for music. As Nalin suggested Edifier C3 is very good for music.Or look for Sony D9.

Edifier c3 for sure. c3 has 30watt rms for subwoofer. It's not less. Plenty of bass for music. It also got silk dome twitter, meaning clear sounding high frequency which logitech lacks. If u want for music, then go for edifier. Logitech are for game and movies. Check this youtube video I think bass is as required. and this is too a flash video and the uploader must have shot it with mobile camera. so guess in reality how good it must be sounding.
If you can, audition the two.

Edifier c3 for sure. c3 has 30watt rms for subwoofer. It's not less. Plenty of bass for music. It also got silk dome twitter, meaning clear sounding high frequency which logitech lacks. If u want for music, then go for edifier. Logitech are for game and movies. Check this youtube video I think bass is as required. and this is too a flash video and the uploader must have shot it with mobile camera. so guess in reality how good it must be sounding.
Is There Any Serious Problem With The Z623 ?
Because I Will Be Going To The Shop And Deciding It There Only !

Which Type Of Bass Does C3 Has ? Boomy Or Deep Theater Kind ? [I Really Like Deep Bass ]
And What About Z623 ??

Last edited:
Is F&D A Reliable Brand ?

Edifier is way better than F&D, imo. Seems you are inclined to z623.
Z623 has boomy bass. All the beats sound same in z623 while edifier has better deep bass where you can differentiate between beats and instrument. However, audio is something subjective. Listen z623 if it suits you then go ahead with it.

Btw, I am a bass head too and purchased z906 seeing its massive sub-woofer 200watts rms+300 watts satelite power. But my age old altec lansing atp3's 18watt subwoofer sound 1crore times better than z906 in music. Only at movies, during action scenes z906 subwoofer/bass shines.

So call is your. Why you are buying this speaker. if it is for more music and less movies then, go for edifier. If u want solely for movies then logitech z623.

Edifier is way better than F&D, imo. Seems you are inclined to z623.
Z623 has boomy bass. All the beats sound same in z623 while edifier has better deep bass where you can differentiate between beats and instrument. However, audio is something subjective. Listen z623 if it suits you then go ahead with it.

Btw, I am a bass head too and purchased z906 seeing its massive sub-woofer 200watts rms+300 watts satelite power. But my age old altec lansing atp3's 18watt subwoofer sound 1crore times better than z906 in music. Only at movies, during action scenes z906 subwoofer/bass shines.

So call is your. Why you are buying this speaker. if it is for more music and less movies then, go for edifier. If u want solely for movies then logitech z623.
Thanks,
Now I'll Stick To C3 :D

Back