Audio best suited earphones for e5 under 2k

I wannt to buy earphones bass oriented and best suited with e5.How sound magic pl 11 with e5 ,pl 11 has low impedence and power comparing with e5.Is there any iem coming with high impedece and power handling under 2k.Is e5 best for head phones.

Forget the E5, get a Nuforce NE6 and use it directly with your player.

Pairing PL11 with E5 isn't really a good idea, the results would hardly be any different, infact the sound would maybe get worse.

^ There is no comparison. Nuforce NE6 is in a different league and much much better than PL11.

Nuforce NE6 costs about 3 times as much as PL11, so you can't exactly compare the two.

But NE6 is still more VFM than PL11.

NE6 is VFM <2k

PL11 is VFM <1k

if budget under 2k .. you wont get a better deal than the NE-6 ..

Best suited earphones under 2K to match with E5 has to be the RE-2 !

I haven't tried the NE-6 so can't really say, how much VFM are they @ 1.6k. I will most probably getting a sample once they are here officially ;).

I have heard from 2-3 sources that the the NE-6 are a refined version of the PL-11 and they PL-11 are OEM drivers etc etc.I wouldn't believe it unless I try it myself. Even ClieOS review on head-fi says the only similar thing about them is the housing and looks .They both sound completely different. Eager to try out the NE-6 and post my feedback :D

Why is the PL-11 and NE-6 look 100% identical ? Moreover it not a common design to be just a co-incidence. Same goes for Ne-7 and PL-30 :). Just thrir colors are different.

^ NE-7 doesn't look like PL-30 :S. NE-6 and NE-7 are same with mic on NE-7 and its PL-11 that looks 100% identical to NE-7.

OOps. I meant NE-8 and PL-30. Only difference is the NE-8 doesnt have the bass adjustment on its rear.

Something is fishy about Nuforce and Soundmagic.

If the OP has decided on getting an E5 then the RE2 is the best choice. Else get the NE-6 as long as you are willing to wait for the next batch to arrive (which should take quite a long time).

Back