Best Thermal paste? For both GPU and CPU.

bssunilreddy

Skilled
Hello,

Best thermal paste for both GPU and CPU?
I am going with this:
Gelid Solutions GC-Extreme 3.5g with Tooling - Thermal Conductive Paste for Heatsink | um Thermal Conductivity | Easy Application | Not Corrosive. https://amzn.eu/d/21LQPVN
Is it good enough but should within 500rs. That's why.

Hello,

Best thermal paste for both GPU and CPU?
I am going with this:
Gelid Solutions GC-Extreme 3.5g with Tooling - Thermal Conductive Paste for Heatsink | um Thermal Conductivity | Easy Application | Not Corrosive. https://amzn.eu/d/21LQPVN
Is it good enough but should within 500rs. That's why.
Thermal grizzly is highly recommended. It's the best thermal compound out there.Well worth the slight premium that one is paying.

Only con is that it's a tiny package of 1 Gram and it's only suitable for 3 application at max.

Every person you ask will have a different opinion.
Some would say this is just fine other would go with Arctic/Noctua/Thermal Grizzly etc.

If you care about 1-2°C difference then watch hours of youtube videos else just buy any of those.

Every person you ask will have a different opinion.
Some would say this is just fine other would go with Arctic/Noctua/Thermal Grizzly etc.

If you care about 1-2°C difference then watch hours of youtube videos else just buy any of those.
Actually yes. I am a fan of ARCTIC but thermal grizzly is slightly better. But it's way much more expensive than ARCTIC.

He wanted the best so i posted about Thermal Grizzly. Otherwise for all my CPU, GPU, and multiple CONSOLES i use ARCTIC MX4.

Actually yes. I am a fan of ARCTIC but thermal grizzly is slightly better. But it's way much more expensive than ARCTIC.

He wanted the best so i posted about Thermal Grizzly. Otherwise for all my CPU, GPU, and multiple CONSOLES i use ARCTIC MX4.
Well if you want the best buy kingpin Kpx paste

Holy crap. 3.7k for thermal paste.

No thanks. :oops:

LMAO that's some stupid sellers. Shit's expensive for sure and for a reason since it's used in OC competitions and LN2 cooling...

1.5g for around 800 INR but OOS.

gc-extreme gives excellent performance for the price. 3.5g 500₹

Kryonaut is expensive and beats the former by 1-2°C difference. 1.5 for 600₹

I used gelid extreme on my Rog g531 laptop
works really well, brought down idle temps by atleast -8-10°C

kronaut has pump out effect

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-31-14-15-56-20_fd1e8ef594b195c55a3bba4818d0ce35.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-31-14-15-56-20_fd1e8ef594b195c55a3bba4818d0ce35.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 100
If you don't care about wanting the ultimate lowest temps, go with MX4. I've been using it since a decade.

If you want a better option, go with Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut.

If you don't care about wanting the ultimate lowest temps, go with MX4. I've been using it since a decade.

If you want a better option, go with Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut.
No am already using MX4 so its already under good deal so I will go with it. That Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut is costly IMO.

Back