Best TWS earbuds for calls with great battery and multipoint

Digigear

Disciple
I just got myself a realme buds air 5 pro and unfortunately the battery doesn't last me through the day. So I need a secondary one that's for when I'm charging the realme ones.

These are my feature priorities:-
  1. Call quality, can't have environmental noise even when I'm in noisy environments
  2. Multipoint
  3. Battery life
  4. Compactness
  5. ANC
Preferably no stem design so that I can watch stuff while lying down too.

Budget would be less than 5k preferably. But if there's a standout unit for make i wouldn't mind.

Which ones should I go for?

Last edited:
I rarely take calls on my TWS but for rest of your requirement, I feel Jabra 75t would work great. I have it. For me too, multipoint is a very important feature but that also reduces our list of options to very less.

Irrespective of all the reviews you read for TWS, call quality is simply unacceptable for professional calls for TWS even 3 times your budget. Even having a window open in the room lets it pick up ambient noise like cars on the road below or airplanes overhead.

I picked up unboxed XM4 for 9k earlier in the year and have been quite happy with it. Use it with my iPhone and Pixel as multipoint. Primary draw is being able to use LDAC and the ANC is definitely much better than the Sennheiser pair I had before.

The ones with stem do offer slightly better audio quality as the microphone is that bit closer to the mouth. You will probably see the Anker Soundcore Liberty 4 NC being recommended a lot at the lower price range, as it has all the features, though it might not excel in all of them.

Back