Best Value Smartwatch with GPS & 4G for 8-12 years old Boy

vercetti

Skilled
Have been struggling to find a decent watch below 8k INR for my son (don't see any options even above 8k as of now).

Objective of buying a watch with GPS & 4G:
  • ability to track my kid when he is playing with his friends and to reassure he has not wandered off
  • 4G - ability to make calls from the watch
  • Looking to use the watch abroad in Hong Kong as well
  • don't want to give a phone to my kid as he is very careless + additiction to games and social media

One watch I set my eyes on was the below and ordered as well - but had to apply for refund as the packaging was bad and watch was stolen before it was delivered. the reviews dont look good either and there is limited carrier support

One watch I set my eyes on was the below and ordered as well - but had to apply for refund as the packaging was bad and watch was stolen before it was delivered. the reviews dont look good either and there is limited carrier support
Off-topic but. How was packaging bad if watch was stolen before it was delivered ?

Off-topic but. How was packaging bad if watch was stolen before it was delivered ?
It was stolen due to bad packaging - the seller did not use tamper proof packaging which is a clear motivator for thefts...
due to the improper packaging - the refund process was pretty smooth as seller was at fault

Back