Best VFM Camera Phone for below or around 10K +/-

soulz

Recruit
Hi guys,

I am looking to purchase a Mobile pretty soon. Was going for a budget Android, but after seeing at the options available right now, couldn't really justify getting one since frankly speaking there's no real Value For Money option at this time. Then moved on to a good smartphone, but then again saw that Nokia is coming out with a new range of interesting options soon like the C6-01 etc. So finally decided that I should buy a budget phone and then get a good Android/Symbian smartphone when a good VFM one appears on the market.

So, after thinking it over I've decided that I'd like to get a good VFM camera phone.
My requirements are as follows:

1. Good Camera: Should take good quality pictures & if possible videos (better pixels doesn't always mean better images) I have a pretty decent Canon camera but quite frankly find it bulky to carry around, so am looking for a phone cum cam thingy.

2. Good Call Quality: The most basic feature of a phone right? (some manufacturers seem to forget that)

3. Good Build Quality: Strong & sturdy & strong & not cheap looking (need I say more?)

4. Budget: Preferably below 10K (can add an extra 2 or 3k for a really good phone)
My only request is that you recommend from direct experience.

Cheers. :clap:

soulz said:
Hi guys,

I am looking to purchase a Mobile pretty soon. Was going for a budget Android, but after seeing at the options available right now, couldn't really justify getting one since frankly speaking there's no real Value For Money option at this time. Then moved on to a good smartphone, but then again saw that Nokia is coming out with a new range of interesting options soon like the C6-01 etc. So finally decided that I should buy a budget phone and then get a good Android/Symbian smartphone when a good VFM one appears on the market.

So, after thinking it over I've decided that I'd like to get a good VFM camera phone.

My requirements are as follows:

1. Good Camera: Should take good quality pictures & if possible videos (better pixels doesn't always mean better images) I have a pretty decent Canon camera but quite frankly find it bulky to carry around, so am looking for a phone cum cam thingy.

2. Good Call Quality: The most basic feature of a phone right? (some manufacturers seem to forget that)

3. Good Build Quality: Strong & sturdy & strong & not cheap looking (need I say more?)

4. Budget: Preferably below 10K (can add an extra 2 or 3k for a really good phone)

My only request is that you recommend from direct experience.

Cheers. :clap:
hey for u r Req i belive Nokia 5530 is the Best PHone u can get
1. 3.5mp camera with LED Flash

2. WIFI

3. My dad use this phone and he talks around 2 to 3 hrs daily but still the battery doesnt dry out soon !!!

4. Music Quality is good wit Good Quality Earphones(with package)

5. A Superb large Display which is really awesome for watching movies :)

6. Design is really good which is very light and handy compared to Nokia 5800

7. Menu's are simple and easy to navigate

8. Touch screen is very responsive and not like Samsung Corby ph

9. Wifi is good but No 3G

10. Price is 9k to 9.5k

REf links

http://www.nokia.co.in/find-products/products/nokia-5530-xpressmusic

http://www.naaptol.com/price/91412-Nokia-5530-XpressMusic.html

hope it helps,

AJ

dr.syedfarhan said:
Even I had exactly the same requirement and i have zeroed on samsung star superb comes to around 9k with a 5mp camera and wifi. I did some research and found it good enough. But havnt bought it yet.

yes totally forgot about it the best touch screen cam phone in 10 k

Back