Audio Best website to buy headphone in India

spirit

Disciple
Hello Friends,

I am planning to buy sennheiser px 100 or koss portapro. I want to know which is the most authentic website to buy these online. I have till now found too with competitive price Officeduniya.com( I have bought my last creative ear buds fro mthem too ) and ebay.in( dont know how reliable they are ).
So please help me in finding a reliable website from which i can buy these online.
-Thanks

@Unreal

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply.

I have checked the website and it's px 100 is available there :)

The price that they are offering(2465) is also very competitive as officeduniya(also based in chennai) is quoting 2700.

I want to know that how reliable this itdepot is?

as there are chances of getting a non genuine headphone as i want to make sure before spending 2500 bucks :)

moreover about ebay i was able to find two seller both categories as power seller

One with price quoting as 3000 :( and with feedback core in the range of 5000

eBay India: Sennheiser PX 100 Collapsible Headphones PX100 (item 140387350258 end time 08-Mar-2010 10:33:48 IST)

And other quoting price as 2300 with feedback score of 514

eBay India: SENNHEISER PX100 HEADPHONES PX 100 LATEST 2009 40% OFF (item 220561365437 end time 25-Mar-2010 16:50:27 IST)

so need guidance in these fronts :)

one more link in ebay quoting 2700 and feedback score of 2095
eBay India: SENNHEISER HEADBAND HEADPHONE PX 100 , WARRANTY PX100 (item 260561226385 end time 08-Mar-2010 12:46:28 IST)

Dont know about the koss portapro but the PX100 is locally available like Tata's Croma, any specific reason you want to buy it online will defo save you the hassle of thinking whether the headphone is genuine or not.

spirit said:
no specific reason but the place where i am right now, it's nit available. btw at what price did you buy it.

Bought it a year back so cost me some 3k ish if I remember properly.

Yea go for KMD as nash8789 suggested. Also I guess Anabir sells these headphones online on his site (Lynx India)

techno_funky said:
Bought it a year back so cost me some 3k ish if I remember properly.

Yea go for KMD as nash8789 suggested. Also I guess Anabir sells these headphones online on his site (Lynx India)
Thanks a lot.
It's not available on Lynx India :(
BTW what the link for KMD(website address). and is it reliable?

You may try jjmehta.com. They had px100s one month back. I am not sure if anyone in india has Koss porta pro. I have ordered mine from Amazon.

Rate will go above 3k if bought through KMD

spirit said:
I want to know that how reliable this itdepot is?
as there are chances of getting a non genuine headphone as i want to make sure before spending 2500 bucks :)
theitdepot is reliable my SENNHEISER hd201 was bought frm them 1 yr ago,its original

spirit said:
This deal is good,it should be original, i don't think reputed sellers will put duplicates for sale

rite said:
ebay.com or head-fi.org
can we buy from head-fi.org? in India too?

manoja2k said:
You may try jjmehta.com. They had px100s one month back. I am not sure if anyone in india has Koss porta pro. I have ordered mine from Amazon.
is amazon delivering in india too??

to all

I have just pm KMD and have got the quote for both these players.

I just want to know one more thing which is more reliable :)

(1)buying from India through websites mentioed here(ebay itdepote etc)

OR

(2) buying it from USA through KMD

Suggestion from people who have used these options will be really helpful

waiting fro your replies.

P.S. though not related to this thread but after reading so many review i feel Koss porta pro better than sennheiser px 100(?). is my conclusion correct?

spirit said:
P.S. though not related to this thread but after reading so many review i feel Koss porta pro better than sennheiser px 100(?). is my conclusion correct?

both the headphones are equal in performance, but some prefer one over the other, it depends on the listener.

You can buy frm theitdepot or through KMD both are reliable.

For the Koss portapro you can contact Betta Electronics, Mumbai. they sell em for 4k.

Now they're on ebay too..

Alternatively you could find a globaleasybuy coupon and buy from there.. would cost about 2.3-2.5k

Back