Best wireless USB adapter <1k

I have a wireless bsnl modem. I wanted to use internet on my primary desktop which is located in the other room. i want to buy a wireless usb adapter for my pc less than 1k.. kindly suggest a good one as i might be gaming on it also
<

you mean multiplayer gaming with a normal wifi modem without n. I dont think gaming will be tad easy. Btw what is the speed of your connection ?

they work with the N band, hence should give adequate performance for your gaming needs.. i havent personally used these adapters, but with my D Link Wireless N router in my home, i can easily play games without lag with 5 to 6 computers connected...never tried with more computers.. because theres noone to play.. infact, the speed received even over G bands is enough for gaming, its the much better extended wireless range that you get with the N band compatible hardware that will give you very good performance.. the N band hardware can easily penetrate doors and walls..

they work with the N band, hence should give adequate performance for your gaming needs.. i havent personally used these adapters, but with my D Link Wireless N router in my home, i can easily play games without lag with 5 to 6 computers connected...never tried with more computers.. because theres noone to play.. infact, the speed received even over G bands is enough for gaming, its the much better extended wireless range that you get with the N band compatible hardware that will give you very good performance.. the N band hardware can easily penetrate doors and walls..

thanks dude.. but help me choose one.. too many options to ponder when i see the flipkart site
<

thanks dude.. but help me choose one.. too many options to ponder when i see the flipkart site
happy19.gif

hey .. all the three that i have suggested seem pretty decent. .now i havent used external cards like this, so i cannot really comment because i dont have any first hand experience with these. i wouldnt want anyone to feel they made a bad choice due to my advice.. the ones i have recommended above, are due to brand reputations of the respective brands. devices from these brands should definitely not dissapoint.. my only strong advice to you is, just for cheap sake, do not buy crappy brands like iBall, enter, techcom etc etc.. these brands are not quality conscious at all.. they just mass produce cheap quality products and dump them in our markets.. i dont think you need to ponder a lot over brands like Dlink, belkin, asus, linksys cisco .etc.. just make sure they have the N band. even N150 is good.. not necessary to have N300.

unless your bsnl modem supports the n standard, the n wifi adapter is going to work in g mode only. If you are going to update your wifi router in the near future, or the price diff. Isnt much between the g and n you can opt for the latter one.

The tplink 821 isnt that good, i read in some sites. I think the 722n is a good choice although it is a 150mb/s adapter which has high gain detachable antenna..

Even i have an idea to buy it,but awaiting response by members before i purchase...

unless your bsnl modem supports the n standard, the n wifi adapter is going to work in g mode only. If you are going to update your wifi router in the near future, or the price diff. Isnt much between the g and n you can opt for the latter one.

The tplink 821 isnt that good, i read in some sites. I think the 722n is a good choice although it is a 150mb/s adapter which has high gain detachable antenna..

Even i have an idea to buy it,but awaiting response by members before i purchase...

will upgrade the router later, since believe its mostly g.. the 722n has very good reviews but supposedly sometimes drops connections.. and many say for gaming n300 is much ore suitable since i may upgrade the router later

yeah. but even in G mode, the wireless range achieved by the N router is much greater than a G band Only router. hence i suggested the N band routers.. irrespective of whether you are going to upgrade or not..

Back