Bestest Ice Cream Parlour in Bangalore ?

The one which has lotsa varieties ,reasonable price. Also in most of the Ice Cream parlours like B&R, the quantity they provide is very less for the price :D :D So which is the one which mainly has lots of flavours,varieties & quantity for the buck?

Sanjana Ice-creams in Yeshwantpur is pretty good; two scoops of mango for Rs 7, hot chocolate spl for Rs 20... the prices are pretty much unbeatable and the ice creams are really thick and creamy. Oh, and 1ltr pack of chocolate/butterscotch etc is Rs 80 only.

chiron said:
Sanjana Ice-creams in Yeshwantpur is pretty good; two scoops of mango for Rs 7, hot chocolate spl for Rs 20... the prices are pretty much unbeatable and the ice creams are really thick and creamy. Oh, and 1ltr pack of chocolate/butterscotch etc is Rs 80 only.
:O:O

Are you serious?

d@rK nEmEsIs said:

Are you serious?
^ yup me too used to eat a lot in sanjana icecreams.......... theres one ice cream called GADBAD... which has 8 scoops of different types of flavours plus with dry fruits and strawberry sauce etc etc........... and cost only 30 rupees............ awesome pricing...........

devesh38 said:
^ yup me too used to eat a lot in sanjana icecreams.......... theres one ice cream called GADBAD... which has 8 scoops of different types of flavours plus with dry fruits and strawberry sauce etc etc........... and cost only 30 rupees............ awesome pricing...........
WTH!! 8 scoops !! gotto visit that :)

Has anyone had CAD-B ??

I just discovered this thing a month back and it is just just so awesome.

Chocolate...Chocolate and more Chocolate

d@rK nEmEsIs said:

Are you serious?
Its kinda true.. i have always found ice creams priced much cheaper and better in bangalore compared to mumbai. Every once in 2 months my trip to bangalore ensures a visit to corner house and to Sapphires (love that place) too :)

raksrules said:
Has anyone had CAD-B ??

I just discovered this thing a month back and it is just just so awesome.

Chocolate...Chocolate and more Chocolate
Its really sweet chocolate, plus the amount of chocolate just makes it vulgar.

Cad-B-SW.jpg

i guess this answers your Q..(its the middle liquid part)

Gudbud.. the king of all times

eBro

^^ This is not CAD-B (assuming you were trying to answer apextwin146 query) :S
@Apex
Check this website

Cad B | Menu

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Powersurge said:
Its really sweet chocolate, plus the amount of chocolate just makes it vulgar.
Yeah right, the guilt feeling is tremendous after eating thing :ashamed:

I usually have the half Cad-b and top it up with extra 5 rs crush :p

Back