bestylish.com coupons and deals

@both above

Call customer care and ask what the status is. I am rfom Pune and i received my order in just 2-3 days after ordering (discounting weekends)

Seems for Delhi/NCR they are using their VAN to deliver the goods and there is no tracking/ETA for us. It will get delivered when it gets delivered.

I have a doubt,if any one has bought a coupon using a particular email on dealandyou,should they use same email for purchase on bestylish

prasanth11 said:
I have a doubt,if any one has bought a coupon using a particular email on dealandyou,should they use same email for purchase on bestylish
no, its not needed. You can use different email ids.

Got my FREE pair today... Actually just paid 99 bucks for coupon so not entirely free but then where can one find Numero Uno Canvas shoes for 99 bucks... :p

Though the packing was good the box was crushed on one side by stupid Blue Dart people.. The inner box is now useless for me to keep the shoes... Luckily I've few empty boxes lying with me to keep them now..

They took seven days to deliver. The status changed to shipped from processing for five days but they didn't gave any tracking no. Bottom line, it was not a bad deal at all & I just need to be more patient... :ashamed:

Time to order few more shoes from them... :eek:hyeah:

dantool said:
use code : facebookfan for 30% off on entire range except items already on sale
Ya starts at midnight today but only valid till midnight tomorrow. Posted on their Facebook page.

i got the mail that ur coupons have been reactivated....

but none of my coupons are working...why r they doing so....

anyone else with same problem....

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

ok ok its applying now......

cleared my cache.....

sorry for wrong info...

Got my stuff yesterday. Good packing, fresh product. Extremely happy with the deal.

@virus32win - you can use your order no as ref no in bluedart site to track your shipment. If not there then your product is coming by VAN :bleh:

Got an email just now that my voucher has been re-activated ! Still waiting for my earlier order toget shipped first before using second coupon.

Just got a call from home that Bluedart guy has delivered the items (There were 2 orders)
And had to pay ~120 as octroi....WTF? He gave proper reciept and all...but do they charge octroi on shoes too?? I am from Pune and I have paid octroi before on electronic items...but didnt pay any octroi when ordered shoes from Yebhi las time :huh:

Today got one of my orders but when i opened there were Floaters in place of Shoes. Called them they will arrange pick up tomorrow.

^^ no problem , go ahead and buy !

i have made the payment for 2.6k woodland shoes , they dispatched it on the same day , i think it will be delivered on monday :)

more than 10 orders have been cleanly delivered without an issue :D

Back