bestylish.com coupons and deals

RVK2488 said:
Not sure if this helps..but I ordered these bestylish - 502821-BLK/RED and am pretty happy with it. Feels comfortable.
SoulFire said:
i had the same issue and didn twanna order a brand id never hurd of so went ahead n ordered this bestylish - Canvas shoes for men in red & white color combination from ADIDAS by paying nothing extra and am so glad i did , very comfy and adidas , yay !!!
Good thinking by both of you.
I remember i had ordered these after seeing someone else had also ordered them.
Can someone who got NumeroUno 101 Brown shoes please comment on their comfort?

guptavis said:
Good thinking by both of you.

I remember i had ordered these after seeing someone else had also ordered them.

Can someone who got NumeroUno 101 Brown shoes please comment on their comfort?
I got those... they are not as comfortable as the Adidas Red ones that I have but they are not that bad either... Its by virtue of their design (No cushion on the neck unlike adidas)...

It could be personal choice but I am comfortable with them... :)

dantool said:
^^according to their FB page there is no chance of the same offer in the near future.
They got fuked when people got those shoes dirt cheap.... They cannot be in any position to bring it back for another 2-3 years...:rofl:

so bad experience with bestylish i have ordered woodland shoe i got woodland sandal i call them till today i got three phone calls from them in 3 days. all are said we arrange reverse courier for the product kindly wait for 72 hours i dont understand when 72 hrs finished.so poor

harshmendhi said:
so bad experience with bestylish i have ordered woodland shoe i got woodland sandal i call them till today i got three phone calls from them in 3 days. all are said we arrange reverse courier for the product kindly wait for 72 hours i dont understand when 72 hrs finished.so poor
I'm waiting for their pickup, more than 10 days :(

Gaurish said:
Just made the payment for this:
bestylish - GS 4011 N-Camel

In photo is shows Shoe but in description, it says "WOODLAND brown sandal":confused:

Yeah, the description on few pages does not match with the actual product. btw, I was going to order the same pair of shoes but one fellow TE member ordered it and got sandals or something of that sorts :O So I dropped the idea :lol:
Please let us know once you get the shipment...and also let us know if they are comfortable. I still have couple of coupons left.
In the mean time, I ordered this bestylish - 311082-020 yesterday

HailStonE said:
I got those... they are not as comfortable as the Adidas Red ones that I have but they are not that bad either... Its by virtue of their design (No cushion on the neck unlike adidas)...

It could be personal choice but I am comfortable with them... :)
Thanks HailStonE, guess i should just get used to them. One of the problems with online shopping, you cant really see fitting, comfort, etc thats why i havent ordered jeans online.
Anyways happy with the price :)

got all my shoes

6 have size problems

called their CC

now its 7+ days still no one has come for reverse pickup

order numbers and model number is their in their database to be picked up but still no response

have called thrice

any suggestions

kuduku said:
got all my shoes

6 have size problems

called their CC

now its 7+ days still no one has come for reverse pickup

order numbers and model number is their in their database to be picked up but still no response

have called thrice

any suggestions

They came for reverse pick up after 15 days for me.:)

Back