Beware: electro-vision from ebay!

ariendj

The Doctor
Adept
seller: http://myworld.ebay.in/electro-vision/?_trksid=p4340.l2559

i had one of the worst experience ever from ebay,all thanks to one seller,electro-vision

purchased the Nikon D5100 with kit lens in end of september.
the whole nightmare started when the seller entered 'shipped' in the AWB column after marking as item send.
this was done in the last minute before the date for last shipment was to get over.
the seller didnt answer to phone calls or mails or texts.

tried my luck for another 3 days and got the call through and i was told the item will be shipped.
received the product a good 20 days later.
the worst wasn't over yet.

the seller dint add the purchase receipt which makes the product without warranty as mentioned by manufacture.
i tried contacting the seller who as usual doesn't pick up.
had put a case in ebay and they contacted me after 5 days and did a conference call with seller where,he agreed to send a soft copy of bill.
as per the ebay representative,the case was closed but the seller still hasn't send the bill yet.
its been two weeks and i haven't escalated a case for fraudulent member and seller malpractices.

this is for everyone's info and try not to deal with the above mentioned seller as he has no stock,bad in communication and buyer experience.
he usually deals with cameras and related accessories,do check before purchase.and mind you,he puts one of cheapest deals for such items,which would lure anyone in.
his seller ratings is going down by the day.
Ebay sure is one of best places to shop least it had such sellers.

I have had same situation from this seller. Bought a Sony w610 from him. Was mentioned with India warranty and his price was 500 lower than the market.
The purchase invoice received by me was a joke. It just had his name. No address no tin number.

Op should immediately escalate the matter.

The same happened to me with the same seller. I purchased a Nikon D3100 & the seller did not ship within the ebay time lines. Gave me 2 false AWB numbers, both were un-trackable. Ebay sent me a mail that as seller failed to ship the item, I will be refunded.

I gave -ve feedback to the seller & started waiting for the Refund. Shockingly the seller shipped the item then & don't know how he got my -ve feedback removed from ebay.

All this while I must have written about 20 mails to him & made around 50 calls. No response what so ever from the Seller.

The ordeal started after receiving the product about a month after I placed the order. The product did not carry cany BILL/Invoice, rather there was a paper slip mentioning the order. The Seller had written false TIN/Vat nos. & the Nikon service centre said that I would not get warranty with that false bill.

Filed a claim with Ebay, after 10 days the claim adjuster made a conference call with the seller. The seller agreed to send genuine Bill. I received a copy of the Bill 10 days after this & to my utter disgust, it was again fake.

Got in touch with Ebay again & made sure I got my money back. The product was sent back to the Seller & I received the monay back after around 2 months of making the payment.

On the Listings page it was clearly mentioned that the seller supplies Vat paid bill with 2-3 yrs. warranty. The whole process spoilt my 2 months of time & energy.

Please all be beware of this Seller, he's a fraud. To the OP, immediately get in touch with ebay & file a claim. The seller will make false promises to you again to take back the claim but don't listen to him. Also leave a befitting -ve feedback.

Outcome

Update as on 01 dec 2012

the seller was mailed,called and even mildly threatened for past few days to send bill or face consequences.

the plan worked and received the VAT paid bill.

i would still ask the buyers to be weary about this seller in future,just in case!!

Was planning to get an ipad from him. After reading all these now i think its better to stay away. Thanks for the heads up. Thats why i love TE :bigok:

Shocking why ebay continues to have him as authorised seller. You would think repeated complaints against him for fake bills and AWB nos. would have got him banned by now. Maybe because he has 3000+ sales?

Back