Beware of theitdepot, Don't buy from them.

truegenius

Disciple
Theitdepot isn't delivering orders of their customers for months, also no reply from customer care on phone or email not even generic reply like "we got your concern and working on it". i also ordered a product but no response yet and no option in website to cancel order either.
it is case with multiple customers, below is a link to their facebook page to see their negligence.

I have friend in Chennai and Madurai, its a total lockdown over there so shipping might be delayed.

Their Chennai office is always closed most of the time due to Covid. I think they have one office at Bangalore and not sure if they have opened that now. They are reputed company and they will definitely deliver the orders but it might take some time due to the Covid situation in Chennai.

They've been around for ages, I doubt they'll scam anyone.
I too ordered parts last week from Mumbai that was picked up by the logistics provider only today evening due to the current situation.
One needs to confirm twice from the seller instead of blindly placing an order these days.

Total lockdown has been removed in Chennai from 1 july. all shops except malls, theatres,etc are allowed to operate
Post automatically merged:

One thing though, I tried going to their shop as per google maps to buy directly but I couldnt find their shop and the shopkeepers near that address told they have shifted to some other place.

Yes they are reputed company, i indeed bought from them previously and got delivered nicely packed and on time, though seeing these many unsatisfied customers on their fb page they should implement "order cancel" button on their website or should respond to mails regarding order query or cancellation as it can be done from home easily, but no such thing is present on their side. Thats not good for customer satisfaction.
I ordered many things from amazon consisting small seller and big retailers and by bad luck most of them were delivered from Ahmadabad or Mumbai and still they were delivered on time ( within a week or around that). So it doesn't seems that hard.
Now since they are neither replying to mails nor processing my order and i needed the product so i ended up ordering that too from amazon ( i wonder why i didn't did that earlier :banghead: ).

So anyone buying from them should first contact them before ordering anything just to make sure one doesn't have to wait for weeks for their order.

Itdepot has offices in chennai and benglauru. Ive bought from their stores before in person, i guess they shut shop and went fully online recently with a restructuring in staff and the pandemic worsening their makeover. they have been around for a long time and i think they just want to retain the low business they are receiving right now and somehow fulfill them with delays without allowing buyers to back off

Itdepot has offices in chennai and benglauru. Ive bought from their stores before in person, i guess they shut shop and went fully online recently with a restructuring in staff and the pandemic worsening their makeover. they have been around for a long time and i think they just want to retain the low business they are receiving right now and somehow fulfill them with delays without allowing buyers to back off
I just got a mouse pad delivered by today. I ordered it 2 days back. That’s pretty decent. Not sure why you faced that issue

Since its been established they are trustworthy, have bought from them a couple times. The OP, did you make sure the item you ordered had 'Ready for dispatch', those are items that they have in stock and ship immediately, I wouldnt order otherwise.

in June 2020 , I have ordered one motherboard from there , and it did arrived after 10 days, considering lockdown condition it seems quite reasonable. but off course, there was no any shipping updates as well and tracking details . but went threw well

I had ordered from them and they had provided good service. But there were reports of them being hacked and users receiving black mails from hackers.

Back