1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
9 JUNE 2021
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
dont use it
Beyerdynamic Byron BTA

In a perfect working condition and with warranty.
Very good battery backup.
Sound quality is best for its price.
Purchased from HPZ, not sure but i think it has 3 yrs warranty.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 368
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 377
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 365
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 372
Just to let anyone know who's looking at this sale thread. This is a really good pair of earphones. If my memory serves me right the reviews call it as a 'balanced' earphone although it is a bit more bassy and it is kinda warm. But the soundstage is brilliant, fits into the ear perfectly and if it hadn't went out of stock would be my first choice every time someone would ask for a good pair of wireless earbuds under 4k. (please do note than i'm not an audio connoisseur and there are definitely more detailed reviews out there.)

What does however stand out with Beyerdynamic is their service. Unfortunately my earphones back in 2019, the mic line got busted which made it close to unusable with the volume buttons malfunctioning leading the volume to increase and decrease randomly. I sent it to Beyerdynamic support and within a week, they told me that since they no longer had the byrons in stock, they would just refund my money. I've heard of stories like these before but never expected it to happen to me :p

Hope you find a buyer op!

PS: The Warranty is only 2 years btw

Last edited:
Just to let anyone know who's looking at this sale thread. This is a really good pair of earphones. If my memory serves me right the reviews call it as a 'balanced' earphone although it is a bit more bassy and it is kinda warm. But the soundstage is brilliant, fits into the ear perfectly and if it hadn't went out of stock would be my first choice every time someone would ask for a good pair of wireless earbuds under 4k. (please do note than i'm not an audio connoisseur and there are definitely more detailed reviews out there.)

What does however stand out with Beyerdynamic is their service. Unfortunately my earphones back in 2019, the mic line got busted which made it close to unusable with the volume buttons malfunctioning leading the volume to increase and decrease randomly. I sent it to Beyerdynamic support and within a week, they told me that since they no longer had the byrons in stock, they would just refund my money. I've heard of stories like these before but never expected it to happen to me :p

Hope you find a buyer op!

PS: The Warranty is only 2 years btw
Yes, before the pandemic these wireless earphones were available so widely, this, the RHA MA750 and others as well, but now basically everything is OoS. I have also heard decent feedback from this one, especially considering its price point.

Yes, before the pandemic these wireless earphones were available so widely, this, the RHA MA750 and others as well, but now basically everything is OoS. I have also heard decent feedback from this one, especially considering its price point.

These byron bta are amazing and sounds way better than any wireless earphones in that price range and even above that. Can compare it to wired klipsch r6i, they are just better. Selling it because I have move to desktop setup (Schiit Stack with Sennheiser hd800s).

That`s a huge jump from a pair of wireless IEM to HD800S!! Did you mean Magni and Modi by Stack? Please write a review of that wonderful set up.

That`s a huge jump from a pair of wireless IEM to HD800S!! Did you mean Magni and Modi by Stack? Please write a review of that wonderful set up.
I did not directly jumped from BYRON to 800s, I own many iems and headphones, would gradually be selling that i don't use.

Using valhalla2 with 800s and will getting a bifrost soon. So far using chord mojo.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 225
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 203
That's a wonderful collection. Did you like the HD700?
You don't like planers?
Yes indeed, Its definitely an upgrade from 650 in terms of soundstage, imaging, instrument separation, details retrieval and comfort. I did eq a bit to suppress the trebles.

Have Isine10 planers iems but no headphones. 800s are sort of endgame for me, there is nothing that i don't like about it. :p

recd the item. excellent IEMs, 'exquisite' SQ! :D glad to have them.
'twas great deal! :grinning: really happy with it. _\ /_
feedback also exchanged now. :)

Back