Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 - Headphones * Stunning Performer's*

Thanks all of you .

These days i am getting lesser time to devote to my music love , else buying even the highest end equipment is not an issue :p

Business and some other investment works are keeping me busy these days .

@ Ritvik - EHHA is a real Jewel made by Titana and his group of friends . It is something to vouch for !! Amazing truely Amazing amp . I would have surely bought it but again lesser Time is keeping me away from some high-end purchases .

really , speaker amp with T1 !!?
they are not THAT ineffitient, are they ( i have not read much about them but from what i have read , thy work great with normal headphone amps )

<
<
. man.. and i wanna listen to these... . shit.. please . ..i will kiss your feet.. just 1 song on these.

Wow. I don't have many words for a 67k headphone. Congrats. They look good. I was hoping for a premium but this makes premium look cheap. Need to invent a new word.

BTW 10k more and you could have personally collected them in the country of Origin. 17k customs is never heard of, in-line with 67k HPs which again I've never heard of before.

Oh true, But you still have the HPs don't you
<

EDIT:

I'm second in line.
<

Just saw Feb and thought this was a prev month purchase. I was not on TE that time so my congratulations are still valid.
<

Back