CPU/Mobo BFG Nforce4 ultra motherboard

BFG gfx cards are one of the best wonder when they will be avaiable in India. Some other companies which are long due are Abit, DFI etc...

LOL I saw it too just didnt want to bring it up lol Layout is exactly the same but I think the chainteck board has a black PCB?
You know something else? The board is called BFG VNF4 Ultra ;)

I wouldnt put my money on a new board from a company who oesnt ahve record in board making.May be they will be good,but let the reviews flow in.

Stalkersoftware said:
LOL I saw it too just didnt want to bring it up lol Layout is exactly the same but I think the chainteck board has a black PCB?
You know something else? The board is called BFG VNF4 Ultra ;)

Heh, i did not saw that.
I was talking about the chaintech VNF4 by the way.
Looks like Chaintech is OEM supplier for BFG. Atleast for now.

Rockyme2002 said:
wud really love LIFETIME warranty on their GFX's

Lifetime warranty is a very misunderstood word :D

Lifetime warranty usually implies that the warranty is valid for the life of the product , i.e. the period for which they will be manufacturing the card which usually is around 2-3 years. Once they stop manufacturing the product, its lifetime is over and so is your warranty.

Lifetime warranty is not warranty throughout the entire time you are alive ;)

Crazy_Eddy
BFG really offers life time warrenty.
Some people who wanted to RMA their 5900/5950U got a 6800 as replacement because they stopped making the older models.

BFG offers true life time warrenty on their VIDEO cards.
Their motherboards carry a 3 year warr..

Darklord said:
I wouldnt put my money on a new board from a company who oesnt ahve record in board making.May be they will be good,but let the reviews flow in.
very good point but since they are getting their boards from chaintech it should be ok for now till they start completely making their own boards
:cool2:

Back