Car & Bike Bike not responding

reddead

Adept
i have a Apache 160 rtr 2010 model, and today i faced a strange problem, when i put in the key and turned to ON position it did not respond and odometer did not turn on.....i could press the horn that too sometimes......
i continually tried taking out and inserting it again and again lots of times sometimes odometer would ON but again OFF in a few seconds......
finally i got it running and rushed without stopping somewhere and same happened when i was coming back but this time it woked in first few times....

could it be the battery??
i have been having low sound from indicatos from a long time but the horn works fine.,i don't know if these both works with battery :unsure:

Most probably there is charge issue. Either the plug has got cabon in it or the meter is not getting power due to loose power connection.

Get it checked locally.

I dont know much about apache, but I guess a bad coil can be a problem here, especially in rainy season.
i have a Apache 160 rtr 2010 model, and today i faced a strange problem, when i put in the key and turned to ON position it did not respond and odometer did not turn on.....i could press the horn that too sometimes......
i continually tried taking out and inserting it again and again lots of times sometimes odometer would ON but again OFF in a few seconds......
finally i got it running and rushed without stopping somewhere and same happened when i was coming back but this time it woked in first few times....

could it be the battery??
i have been having low sound from indicatos from a long time but the horn works fine.,i don't know if these both works with battery :unsure:

may be a problem in keyset , or the electric control unit has gone kaput....
if faulty battery is the culprit then u shudnt be able to electric start the bike at all..
do report what was the culprit after taking it to nearest mechanic

Back