Car & Bike bike wheelie

Namic

Adept
hello biker TEians

did any u guys actually tried to do wheelie with your bike....well i did try once but i guess i did it wrongly and since no unix machines restarted that time:)tongue: u know wat i mean :D) i didn have major problems.....so coming to point if tried mabbe share the experiences like on which bike and all...

starting with me:

bike : Bajaj Pulsar 150 DTSi

wheelie : attempted once which wasnt successfull :p

burn out : attempted once did a lil bit...but not to the point :p

i have read that wheelies can be done a different ways.....but 2 appeared to be more common power wheelie and clutch wheelie....from what i tried to do i was trying out clutch wheelie i think...

how did you wheelie in ur old hero honda Checksum?

^^you cant do a power wheelie with our low cc indian bikes :p

only option is the clutch wheelie
and btw, burnouts are super easy...... just try it on some smoother surface first as the back tyre will start rotating easily :)

lol......i rem pals splendor goin up on its own at speed 80 above..ROFL...
well i done burnout with my pulsar....wheelie tried a little......but faild....didnt bother to go serious abt it:p

Btw wen doin wheelie u hav adjust weight n balance for a prolong wheelie...

i'd done it on my friends CT100.. well... it wasn't intended though... me n him were at the signal... n as the signal light turned green i accelerated... consequences... the friend along wid me on ground :ashamed:

I have wheelied on my bullet 3 times now. Out of which twice i threw my friends to the back, but with safe landing. Whoever saw me was just running for their lives lol They said they were seeing some core of bullet and it was scary. seems like a joke? hehehe btw, it's a well maintained Bullet 350 bought by my grand father on jan13th 1981 ;)

kauzy said:
i'd done it on my friends CT100.. well... it wasn't intended though... me n him were at the signal... n as the signal light turned green i accelerated... consequences... the friend along wid me on ground :ashamed:

:rofl: :p :p

clutch wheelie..done on Bajaj Caliber:hap2: ..with a friend on back...to get it right...in the end...my friend was on road with me doing a 12 o clock for a couple of sec..In the end..hurt myself!!!:'( ....since then no wheelie for me...

RX 135 FTW :D

I used to do accidental wheelies when i was learning to ride. Almost every time whenever i lay hands on my bro's RD350. Now I have it under control.

tried one on a dio...ended up at 12 with only one hand holding on...and it happened to be the throttle hand. let me tell you, running after an upright dio at full throttle isnt very fun. ended up on the ground with the bike on top of me. karma can be a pain. :p i played dead for a bit so that the owner of the bike wouldnt yell at me.

Damn my bike wheelies even if i dont want to. Tried almost everything, tall sprockets, fronend lowering, heavy frontend, low handlebars.

Really scary when you're coming out of a turn, full throttle and the bike lifts up.

Grease Monk said:
tried one on a dio...ended up at 12 with only one hand holding on...and it happened to be the throttle hand. let me tell you, running after an upright dio at full throttle isnt very fun. ended up on the ground with the bike on top of me. karma can be a pain. :p i played dead for a bit so that the owner of the bike wouldnt yell at me.

I remember doing something similar on my bajaj super FE :p

clutch wheelies many times .can sustain for some time(20 seconds? :p ) it was easy with my old RX-100.

with suzuki fiero which I own now, it wheelies unintentionally!

power wheelie?I have experienced wheelie with RX-100 is top gear :D ofcourse very dangerous and unstable!

I am looking forward to someone who does car wheelies? LOL!

Clutch Wheelies are easy to do on all the bikes... Just let the clutch go at 5500-6500 RPM… I remember my first one on my Splendor… Da bike almost rose to an 80 degree angle… with a pillion rider!! :O

From what I know power wheelies can only be done perfectly on one Indian bike i.e.: the Yamaha RX100 (I’ve seen quite a few of my friends do it… ;) )

Burnouts can easily only be done if you have a disc brake or a damm gud front drum brake…. on loose sand or wet tarmac…

Although it won’t burn any rubber and generate smoke… it will just make a cloud of dust… :rofl:

Anyways:

Year: 2003 - 2006

Bike: Splendor

Clutch Wheelie: Attempted Several Times...

Power Wheelie: None...

BurnOut: None... (Damm the poor drum brakes)

Year: 2008

Bike: Honda Unicorn

Wheelie: Attempted Few Times... (Don't wanne spoil my new bike so early... ;) )

BurnOut: Attempted around 3 to 4 times... all were successful

Back