Status
Not open for further replies.
Socket : AM2+ Ver. 6.0/6.1/6.2/6.3 6.4

enlarge.gif
Socket AM3/AM2+
Supports AMD Phenom II/Phenom/Athlon 64 X2/64/FX/Sempron Processors
Supports AMD Cool'n'Quiet Technology
A785G - - 3325/-
**********************************************************************************************

Socket : AM3 Ver. 6.0/6.1/6.2 6.3

enlarge.gif

• Supported Socket AM3 processors AMD Phenom II X4 / Phenom II X3 / Phenom II X2 processor
  • AMD 125W processor support
  • AMD 785G Chipset with ATI Radeon HD 4200 Graphics
  • 2 DIMM supported DDR3-1600(OC)/1333/1066/800
  • ATI Hybrid Graphics Support
  • Supported 1080P HD Video Experience by optional DVI to HDMI adapter
  • BIOSTAR G.P.U (Green Power Utility ) Technology
  • Micro ATX Form-factor
TA785G3 - 3650/-

**********************************************************************************************
TA785GE 128M - 3750/-

A780GM2 SE - 3450/-

Socket : AM2+

enlarge.gif

• Supported Socket AM3 processors AMD Phenom II X4 / Phenom II X3 / Phenom II X2 processor
  • Support latest AMD Phenom X4 , X3 / Athlon /Sempron processors
  • AMD 125W processor support
  • AMD 790GX Chipset with ATI Radeon HD 3300 Graphics
  • Dual-Channel DDR2 -1066/800/667/533
  • Integrated DVI interface with HDCP Support 1080P HD Video Experience
  • AMD OverDrive Utility Support
  • Optional DVI to HDMI adapter
  • AMD OverDriveâ„¢ with ACC feature (Advanced Clock Calibration) supported

TA790GXBE - 4750/-

Socket : AM2+

enlarge.gif

• Support latest AMD Phenom X4 , X3 / Athlon /Sempron processors
  • AMD 140W processor support
  • On Board 128MB DDR2 Side-Port memory
  • Dual-Channel DDR2 -1066/800/667/533
  • Superior scaling with ATI CrossFireX technology
  • Integrated HDMI/DVI interface with HDCP Support 1080P HD Video Experience

TA790GXE 128M - 5475/-
Socket : AM3

enlarge.gif

• Supported Socket AM3 processors AMD Phenom II X4 processor / AMD Phenom II X3 processor
  • AMD 140W processor support
  • Dual-Channel DDR3-1600(O.C)/1333/1066/800
  • On Board 128MB DDR2 Side-Port memory
  • Superior scaling with ATI CrossFireX technology
  • Integrated HDMI/DVI interface with HDCP Support 1080P HD Video Experience
  • AMD OverDrive Utility Support
  • BIOSTAR G.P.U (Green Power Utility ) Technology

TA790GX A3+ - 6550/-

BIOSTAR X58
Socket : 1366

enlarge.gif

• Design for Intel socket 1366 Nehalem Core i7 Extreme/ Core i7 45nm processors
  • Intel X58 / ICH10R Chipset
  • 12 Phases Power Design
  • Support 6-DIMM DDR3-1866(OC)/1600(OC)/1333(OC) up to 24G maximum capacity
  • Support ATI CrossfireX and nVidia SLI Technology
  • 100% X.D.C Japanese solid capacitor
  • BIOSTAR Space-Pipe with high efficiency copper heat-pipe
  • BIOSTAR G.P.U (Green Power Utility) Technology for Energy Saving
  • BIOSTAR TPower Utility
  • On board Dual GbE
  • 1394a, eSATA, S/PDIF Out (Optical/Coaxial)
Exclusive Features

12 Phase Power Phase Design
20081114_4.gif
8+4 phase VRM design with high quality power components such as low IR Direct FET MOSFETs for lower temperatures, Ferrite core chokes with lower hysteresis loss, and high quality Japanese-made solid capacitors all add up to ensure longer system life and lower power loss. 2 Phase Memory Power Design
20081114_3.gif
2-phase independent power design to increase memory voltage stability and durability. High efficiency thermal solutionSpace-Pipe
20081114_6.gif
The new Space-pipe design effectively directs the heat generated by the chipsets to the heatsink near the back I/O ports - where it can be carried away by existing airflows from the CPU fan. This innovative fanless heat pipe design effectively lowers temperatures by up to 10°C without having lifetime problems that a normal chipset fan has. 100% Solid Caps
20080417_8.gif
Armour plated Biostar Technology, all the capacitors have been put with 100% Solid Capacitors , providing linger lifecycle, durability and stability for the crucial components. BIOSTAR "GPU" Technology
20090209_1.gif
BIOSTAR G.P.U (Green Power Utility) is a new function, it will enhance energy efficiency by disabling extra phases while CPU on light loading. It integrated a friendly GUI to monitor what's your CPU resourcing, response and optimized the power saving on your system. Such as Heavy 3D Gaming, Internet or MSN charting, G.P.U will always arrange the best power efficiency in your system. Chipset-CPU Features

Intel X58 chipset
20081114_5.gif
The Intel® X58 Express Chipset supported the latest Intel® Core™ i7 Processors using QuickPath Interconnect (QPI) ,with amazing impress by point-to-point links, provide more stability and bandwidth enhancement , up to 36 PCI-Express 2.0 lanes , it also enable the nVidia® SLI technology and ATI CrossFireX™ technology on the same motherboard. Intel Core™ i7 Processor support
20100105_1.gif
Core i7 is the first Intel 45nm CPU processors family using Intel Nehalem micro architecture in LGA1366 package. It integrated with memory controller support Triple-channel with six DIMM slots DDR3 memory.
It included 8MB L3 cache and supported Intel® QuickPath Interconnect (QPI) with system bus up to 6.4GT/s and reach the maximum bandwidth of up to 25.6GB/s.
3-Channel DDR3
20081114_7.gif
Tpower X58 supports 6 DIMM Slots DDR3 memory that features data transfer rates of DDR3 1866(O.C.)/1600/1333/1066 .As the Core i7 supported 3 memory channels, and the channel speed can be selected by setting the memory multiplier, It will obviously uplift the bandwidth and boost the overall system performance. NVIDIA SLI Technology
Supported nVidia SLI GPU : NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GX2 / GeForce 9800 GTX/9800 GTX+ / GeForce GTX 260 / GeForce GTX 280
20081114.jpg
The advanced NVIDIA® SLI® technology on intel platform. It deliver the best gaming performance. Experienced the fastest performance imaginable on new killer gaming machines. Surround yourself with amazing 3D performance, breathtaking physical effects, and accelerate your most performance hungry applications. ATI CrossFire X™ Technology
20080418_2.gif
ATI CrossFireXâ„¢ is the ultimate multi-GPU performance gaming platform. Enabling game-dominating power, ATI CrossFireX technology enables two or more discrete graphics processors to work together to improve system performance. It supporting up to four ATI Radeonâ„¢ HD graphics cards, making this the most scalable gaming platform ever! PCI Express 2.0 Support
20080417_15.gif
PCI Express 2.0 bus architecture is offering a future-proofing bridge to tomorrow’s most bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications by maximizing 5 GT/s of bandwidth. PCI Express 2.0 motherboards are fully backwards compatible with existing PCI Express products for broad support of PC peripherals. eSATA
20080527_1.gif
TWO external SATA 3Gb/s ports connectivity with minimal host overhead and host to device latency. IEEE1394 on board
20081114_8.gif
IEEE 1394a is a serial bus interface for high-speed communication and data transfer. Major applications are in Desktop and digital Video/Audio and some portable device. S/P DIF Output on board
20081114_10.gif
On board Optical & Coaxial connector supported your desktop to transfer the non-distortion digital audio output to AV amplifier and professional speaker system.

TPower X58 - 14375/-

BIOSTAR TPOWER I55
Socket : 1156

enlarge.gif
Click to view P55 Advanced Features
  • Supports the Intel Core i7 and Intel Core i5 Processors in the LGA1156 Package
  • Intel P55 single chip architecture
  • 12 Phases Power Design
  • Support 4-DIMM DDR3-2600(OC)/2000(OC)/1800(OC)/1600/1333 up to 16G maximum capacity
  • Biostar exclusive Dura-MAX technology
  • Support ATI CrossfireX and nVidia SLI Technology
  • New Space-pipe heat-pipe thermal solution achieved best thermal performance
  • 100% X.D.C Japanese solid capacitor
  • BIOSTAR G.P.U (Green Power Utility) Technology for Energy Saving
  • BIO-V allowing you to check the voltages of the motherboard with a multimeter
  • BIOSTAR Toverclocker utility
  • On board Dual GbE
  • IEEE1394, eSATA, S/P DIF Out
Exclusive Features

12 Phase Power Phase Design
20081114_4.gif
8+4 phase VRM design with high quality power components such as low IR Direct FET MOSFETs for lower temperatures, Ferrite core chokes with lower hysteresis loss, and high quality Japanese-made solid capacitors all add up to ensure longer system life and lower power loss. 2 Phase Memory Power Design
20081114_3.gif
2-phase independent power design to increase memory voltage stability and durability. Dura-MAX
20090904_8.gif
BIOSTAR Dura-MAXâ„¢ designed for the highest quality and most innovative motherboard design. Featuring the industry's first design to innovate IR DirectFETâ„¢ MOSFET which deliver dramatically lower system temperature, improved energy efficiency and enhanced stability for overclocking needs. Also , combined with Japanese Solid Capacitors, Ferrite core chokes with higher power swiching efficiency. Tpower i55 motherboards with Dura-MAXâ„¢ pledged to provide the stability, reliability and Durability to meet the Motherboard power needs of new Intel processors and other components running today's most demanding applications and games. Space-Pipe
20080417_2.gif
SPACE–Pipe is a new silent north bridge cooling device. It uses a heat-pipe to conduct heat from the chipset heatsink to a PWM fin-heatsink collection module. Airflow from the CPU fan then removes the heat collected from the CPU, the chipset, and PWM fin-heatsink, effectively cooling your system with no additional noise. BIOSTAR "GPU" Technology
20090209_1.gif
BIOSTAR G.P.U (Green Power Utility) is a new function, it will enhance energy efficiency by disabling extra phases while CPU on light loading. It integrated a friendly GUI to monitor what's your CPU resourcing, response and optimized the power saving on your system. Such as Heavy 3D Gaming, Internet or MSN charting, G.P.U will always arrange the best power efficiency in your system. G.P.U. Power Indicator LED
20090904_4.gif
LED display indicates real-time power saving. Chipset-CPU Features

Intel P55 chipset
20090917.gif
The Intel® P55 Express Chipset is new intel single chipset architecture supported the latest Intel LGA1156 ® Core™ i7 & Core i5 Processors using DMI Interconnect,with amazing impress by point-to-point links, provide more stability and bandwidth enhancement , it also enable the nVidia® SLI technology and ATI CrossFireX™ technology on the same motherboard. Intel LGA 1156 Core™ i7/Core™ i5 Processor support
20090904_1.gif
Lynnfield is the first Intel 45nm CPU processors family using Intel Nehalem micro architecture in LGA1156 package. Supported Intel® DMI Interconnec and integrated with memory controller support Dual-channel with 4 DIMM slots DDR3 memory. It supported intel Turbo boost technology and smart cache. Dual Channel DDR3
20090904_7.gif
It supports 4 DIMM Slots DDR3 memory that features data transfer rates of DDR3 2000(O.C.)/1800(O.C.)/1600/1333 , .As the LGA 1156 Intel® Core™ i7 and Intel® Core™ i5 Processors supported 2 memory channels, and the channel speed can be selected by setting the memory multiplier, It will obviously uplift the bandwidth and boost the overall system performance. NVIDIA SLI Technology
20081114.jpg
The advanced NVIDIA® SLI® technology on intel platform. It deliver the best gaming performance. Experienced the fastest performance imaginable on new killer gaming machines. Surround yourself with amazing 3D performance, breathtaking physical effects, and accelerate your most performance hungry applications. ATI CrossFire X™ Technology
20080418_2.gif
ATI CrossFireXâ„¢ is the ultimate multi-GPU performance gaming platform. Enabling game-dominating power, ATI CrossFireX technology enables two or more discrete graphics processors to work together to improve system performance. It supporting up to four ATI Radeonâ„¢ HD graphics cards, making this the most scalable gaming platform ever!
TPower I55 - 13350/-

T5XE - 8300/-

TP43E COMBO - 4150/-

T43A7 - 4350/-

Shipping Extra on all Mobos.

Shipping @ 250 per mobo

awesome pricing, though buyer ought to be aware that, boards A785G, A785G, TA790GXBE, certain SATA ports WILL get covered if you insert big cards like 260GTX, all the other boards have their SATA ports facing outwards therefore avoiding the issue.

I'm telling you from personal exp as my GIGABYTE GA-MA78GM-US2H board and 260GTX which I bought later has this issue, just bought a SATA expansion card to cover this issue.

Also check whether PCI slots get covered.

Don't mean to sound like I'm crapping just letting buyers Be Aware of what you are buying before you buy.

So none of the BIOSTAR AMD mobos support DDR3. That's what I see in the specs. Correct me if I'm wrong as I'm in market for a DDR3 board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back