hCaWOgm.jpg

TWYlNoN.jpg

fDkfjFh.jpg

SoundsGreat

Disciple
Aug 9, 2009
Bangalore
Hi,

Hey buddy I just wanted to help you and clarify on certain matter here, Hope you are okay with this.

For all those who are oblivious to the product being put here for sale and about the brand,I request you to kindly do check the below link for the complete info on the company/brand of whose one of the product which is being put for sale here.

http://www.smdaudio.in/index.html

It's designed and made in Mumbai by a highly skilled guy running the firm called Sandeep. So it's not a random product nor is it a................

Regards.

Reactions: Kilroyquasar

Kilroyquasar

4 seconds, inhale; 4 seconds, exhale.
Skilled
Jul 20, 2011
Hi,

Hey buddy I just wanted to help you and clarify on certain matter here, Hope you are okay with this.

For all those who are oblivious to the product being put here for sale and about the brand,I request you to kindly do check the below link for the complete info on the company/brand of whose one of the product which is being put for sale here.

http://www.smdaudio.in/index.html

It's designed and made in Mumbai by a highly skilled guy running the firm called Sandeep. So it's not a random product nor is it a................

Regards.

thanks. all of my HT speakers are the products of SMDAudio. :)

reducing the price to 25k, and bump with this.

Kilroyquasar

4 seconds, inhale; 4 seconds, exhale.
Skilled
Jul 20, 2011
Hi,

Yes I do remember recommending him to you when you had posted a query bout the speakers and such (been ages offcourse). Glad to hear to that you got a complete solution from him :)

Regards.

Yes, long time has passed since then, that i had quite forgotten & was wondering upon whose recommendation had i landed at SMDAudio's door in the first place! :p
Thanks, and BRegards...

bump...

Status
Not open for further replies.