Bitcoin drops

Because they are ? Now there's infighting and claims that the sub has been compromised lol.
If they claim the media is compromised what's stopping the establishment from owning the subreddit long before it all began ? they got owned plain and simple.
:facepalm: Because it is compromised, move to r/wallstreetbetstest

Money changes people and exactly what happened with the sub. It has compromised before too and they still got the access back, let's see what happens.

I know lol, read the comment above yours.
You have to be naive if you still believe it wasn't the case right from the get go.
It got better, and admins got him back and also made him mod back and removed other's. Also he got removed from mod again, they are evaluting and zjz says he think a mistake has been ade and he is going for another review. reddit's mod system is fckd up.

It got better, and admins got him back and also made him mod back and removed other's. Also he got removed from mod again, they are evaluting and zjz says he think a mistake has been ade and he is going for another review. reddit's mod system is fckd up.

You missed the point, if they could rig the markets, push fake news on mainstream media, get NASDAQ to halt trading, limit purchase of shares on Robinhood and buy off the mods on wsb, who's to say the remaining mods and alternative subs aren't compromised either ?
How convenient that the infighting begins just when the price of GME begins cratering to where it was leaving them running around like headless chickens while the bots continue to spam diamond hands emojis on every single post.

Can you en-cash it in India?
To do that i would have to withdraw it from binance (with like 20+ btt withdraw fee) to something like wazirx, i'm not too sure but i think there's an opton to transfer it to wazir directly from binance but i haven't looked at it yet.
Incase anyone actually thinks i'm being serious, as in i actually put in 12 bucks into BTT, lol no. I got it from an faucet a while back because it was the only coin that had no withdrawal fees and I did it cause "eh why not". Just wanted to learn and experience crypto and see what it was all about
Do i recommend buying BTT? No. It's a really strange coin to say the least. I've tried my best to understand what it is and all that i can think of it as is like, say "Imagine if those credit card rewards that you get were crypto coins", they're unlimited and hence they are extremely volatile. It is to say the least an experiment by bittorent to pay people to seed their torrent files? Even i'm not sure. If i have said anything which is incorrect please do tell. And can anyone here actually tell me anything more about BTT or explain it better than i did. Ngl if i were to describe what it was, it feels like a ponzi scheme,

Last edited:

The proposed bill would not only ban cryptocurrency but be the first in the world to criminalize it, opening the door for harsh penalties.

Back