Bitcoin mining is being banned in countries across the globe—and threatening the future of crypto

As I know Bitcoin is banned only in 9 countries (according to "Fortune" magazine https://fortune.com/2022/01/04/crypto-banned-china-other-countries/) so now is too early to talk about it's ending.
But according to industry experts, the problem with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is that their mining increases energy consumption at a time when the world simply does not have enough energy capacity for this.
Let's wait;)

Last edited:
This article is a perfect example of how 'whales' manipulate the market. This is meant to create FUD among the masses to make them sell their bags. It would a good indication that prices are set to go high #notfinancialadvise

As if the govt. will give up an opportunity to tax people more.
Demonetisation-> UPI ->GST -> Digital Rupee, they just want a cashless society so they can rob you blind.

bye bye to all companies who were trying to build business in India round NFT/block-chain.

Demonetisation-> UPI ->GST -> Digital Rupee, they just want a cashless society so they can rob you blind.
Mastersstroke hai jee!!
now India has 3x the currencies we had in circulation before demonetisation, this will increase even more... as people losing trust in banking and decreasing rate of interest and security of money ( capped at 1L by govt).

banks has ever growing NPA. To reduce that risk it decided to kill banks.... today first step were taken in the direction to speed up the "slowly dying" banking system.
Very futuristic soch baba, very futuristic. No bank no tension, no currency no fake money sent by Pakistan and Bangladesh.
Introduce cow-coins. Masterstroke !!

Last edited:
I hope technology wise we grow here at least. People will make money and loose money. Nothing new. And I hope we all are on the winning side :angelic:

Time lagega. still 2 to 3 months I think.
Its not about tax at this point, the thing is, THEY LEGALIZED it!!
Now people can start legitimate businesses for mining and can even offshoot their electricity costs as business expenses and cut down their tax amounts!
This is very bad for tech industry for a longer term! More people will start going for handheld devices and consoles down the line if this continues. Sellers and resellers have to sell to the miners right now but in the longer term, this affect the DIY space definitely!

Its not about tax at this point, the thing is, THEY LEGALIZED it!!
Now people can start legitimate businesses for mining and can even offshoot their electricity costs as business expenses and cut down their tax amounts!
This is very bad for tech industry for a longer term! More people will start going for handheld devices and consoles down the line if this continues. Sellers and resellers have to sell to the miners right now but in the longer term, this affect the DIY space definitely!
I wonder how the situation will be after the proof of stake shift.

Back