BJP can do course correction.. Here it is..

Pls visit Deoband and if you manage to stay there for a night and able to hear their thoughts, decide yourself. They are no different than those in Pak and AF. They accept GOI as their leader b,cause they are sort of forced to in current scenario. Have u ever wondered why the shahi imam and his cahoots do not spew as much venom as they used to earlier.. Its the fear factor at work...r

Only moderate face they had was Vastanvi who was booted out for saying good things...rest theit fatwa;s are equally toxic if not less...mind you they claim to be the so called moderate face of peaceful religion
Not current scenario, its always been that way. I've never heard of the deobands instigating people against the country. They were the ones to put out fatwas against going to Syria to fight for IS. Govt policy also helps. If the parents discover their sons have gone missing to alert the govt and they will get them back provided they have not committed any crimes. This has slowed recruitment a big deal. They're doing the same thing in J&K.

It's a bit odd for a centre right govt that is hard on terror to have such an ultra liberal policy but that is the reality. This is India, things do not always go in straight lines :D

How many Indian muslims have gone abroad to fight since Afghanistan in the 80s ? Chechnya ? Bosnia ? tell me.

Hardly any. That is the difference.

There are more from smaller countries when you compare for size of muslim population.

Interesting story with Vastanvi, we need to empower these people some how.

Last edited:
Not current scenario, its always been that way. I've never heard of the deobands instigating people against the country. They were the ones to put out fatwas against going to Syria to fight for IS.

How many Indian muslims have gone abroad to fight since Afghanistan in the 80s ? tell me.

Hardly any. That is the difference.

There are more from smaller countries when you compare for size of muslim population.

They might have issued a fatwa our of compulsion than anything else. Did they had a choice since india is not a banana republic???

Afghanistan in 80's was never about jihad. it was about russian war and communists hence russian got involved. It was never a religious war . remember peaceful's can kill anyone if it's about religion but since Afghanistan was never a religious war, they never called for help.

As for ISIS goes , Pls go to our gods own country .. there are many cases who joined in syria . Give a choice to peacful between religion and country, he will pick religion. As always you do get few rare xception but they are .. "exceptions" .

just for eg , A colleague of mine was worried about recent iran-us skirmish and we just asked him why he is worried.. thats none of our bussiness. His answer- Iran is shia and all shia are my brothers.. mind you , i am talking about a guy working in indian IT industry.

I regularly travel to US once a quarter minimum...He abuses US daily but when oppotunity presents, he is the first one to board the plane... offcourse, he is frightened to go out of his hotel fearing police in US.. while we go out and enjoy ourselves... such is the hypocracy ..

They might have issued a fatwa our of compulsion than anything else. Did they had a choice since india is not a banana republic???

Afghanistan in 80's was never about jihad. it was about russian war and communists hence russian got involved. It was never a religious war . remember peaceful's can kill anyone if it's about religion but since Afghanistan was never a religious war, they never called for help.
This is when this religious war began. It was a fight against the godless commies. People from all over the place were encouraged to go to fight. Since that worked so well the Paks decided to replicate the same model in J&K with devastating results.

As for ISIS goes , Pls go to our gods own country .. there are many cases who joined in syria . Give a choice to peacful between religion and country, he will pick religion. As always you do get few rare xception but they are .. "exceptions" .
Yes, exceptions, around a 100 out of a total population of 200 million. Compare with smaller countries and the number they send is much higher. Only reason Kerela got invovled is due to the Wahabi influence imported from the Gulf.

just for eg , A colleague of mine was worried about recent iran-us skirmish and we just asked him why he is worried.. thats none of our bussiness. His answer- Iran is shia and all shia are my brothers.. mind you , i am talking about a guy working in indian IT industry.
Maybe he does not feel comfortable talking politics with work colleagues.

Iran wants the Sassanid empire back. They want to dominate the Gulf. This means pushing the Americans out. They want to liberate Jerusalem from the Jews. That's what the Quds force is for. Quds means Jerusalem. The Shi crescent must extend from Tehran to the shores of the Mediterranean.

Trump has done much for the region in taking out Solemaini. That man is responsible for more Sunni deaths than all westerners killed by Al-Q & IS combined.

I regularly travel to US once a quarter minimum...He abuses US daily but when oppotunity presents, he is the first one to board the plane... offcourse, he is frightened to go out of his hotel fearing police in US.. while we go out and enjoy ourselves... such is the hypocracy ..
Iran present itself as the defender of the Shias and the leading light for them. Your friend has an allegiance here.

This is what the Saudis feared in the 80s and started pumping in money to the tune of nearly $100 bn worldwide to build madrasas and the harm that has caused in many countries with tolerant interpretations of Islam. The afghan war conincided with this push. That is why i say that is when the jihadi call began. First to fight Iran and then to defend the ummah elsewhere.

Last edited:
Maybe he does not feel comfortable talking politics with work colleagues.

Iran wants the Sassanid empire back. They want to dominate the Gulf. This means pushing the Americans out. They want to liberate Jerusalem from the Jews. That's what the Quds force is for. Quds means Jerusalem. The Shi crescent must extend from Tehran to the shores of the Mediterranean.

Trump has done much for the region in taking out Solemaini. That man is responsible for more Sunni deaths than all westerners killed by Al-Q & IS combined.

Iran present itself as the defender of the Shias and the leading light for them. Your friend has an allegiance here.

This is what the Saudis feared in the 80s and started pumping in money to the tune of nearly $100 bn worldwide to build madrasas and the harm that has caused in many countries with tolerant interpretations of Islam. The afghan war conincided with this push. That is why i say that is when the jihadi call began. First to fight Iran and then to defend the ummah elsewhere.

No , Infact he is egging us all to engage of political discussions and what not. Point is muslims in general will care about you only if you are from fellow religion, rest all are "infidels" & need to be either converted or killed . I am not against muslims in general but i am against this mix of commie + jihadi propogada that have taken over the whole eco system. Their strategy at the moment is to start fire and than play the victim game. Thats what happened in recently and in earlier gujarat but blame fell on hindutva elements and RSS .you got to see the real propoganda .. head over to reddit and see it yourself.

No , Infact he is egging us all to engage of political discussions and what not. Point is muslims in general will care about you only if you are from fellow religion, rest all are "infidels" & need to be either converted or killed . I am not against muslims in general but i am against this mix of commie + jihadi propogada that have taken over the whole eco system. Their strategy at the moment is to start fire and than play the victim game. Thats what happened in recently and in earlier gujarat but blame fell on hindutva elements and RSS .you got to see the real propoganda .. head over to reddit and see it yourself.
Oh! then what is the problem. If he wants to talk. But i suppose you give your pov and he is unwilling to hear that version ?

When he hears only one version every day then its harder to accept another version. Sentiment trumping reason. Fear taking over.

I've never understood the left/liberal support for the islamic radicals. The commie party ended in Pakistan in 1970. These people would be banned under islamic rule yet they are always there in support.

As for what happened in Delhi, way you describe it is the way i see it.

Kapil Mishra is being touted as the villain but questions need to be asked about Tahir Hussain. What was he up to ?

I maintain what happened in Delhi recently was NOT communal. It might have developed those overtones later but that does not make it a communal riot.

I see how the game is played, just following foreign media coverage over 370 you get an idea of the agenda at play. I can see the same angles being applied to China over their handling of corona virus.

Why was Delhi allowed to fester so long. Isn't it natural that people would not want more Shaheen Bagh's in their neighbourhood ?

Amit Shah has to answer for this. But i can see it was a trap he did not want to enter into.

So in the good old time tested way you let things run their course. Let it burn it self out

State just sits and watches.

Last edited:
So in the good old time tested way you let things run their course. Let it burn it self out

State just sits and watches.

Right, so wider point is that if we let this whole stupidity runs it;s course than we hindu's ended up being villians in the eyes of world. Already propoganda is that it;s hindu terror at work and RSS Is behind this while the fact is exactly opposite. It was initiated by peacefuls and when they got back .. they started playing the victim game.typical commie tactics at play... Lutyens journalists like barkha / rana Ayyub / Rajdeep/ swara bhaskar / Ravish kumar is a prim example of this jihad+ commie leaning coming together. See how ravish said its anurag mishra and tried it a new twist....infact This venomous Rana Ayyub is giving international opinions that indian muslim are in danger and we are in civil war. you might have missed tweets from Imran khan niazi propogating the hatred...its a eco system at work....

Just see how Kapil mishra is being made a villain everywhere, while he said nothing inflamatory that day.

A fine example of jihadi + leftiest cock tail is on twitter. just pickup random handles supporting these trends and check their history . both are looking for relevance in todays contexts IMO and need each others support. JNU is another prime example as how Jihadi+ Commie combo is working behind the scenes.

Another fine shining example as how they are promiting violance subtly . there are dedicated handle directing people to reach a place where riots are happening and help the peaceful biradars..

Below was re-twetted by handle called offical shaheen bagh. mind you they have some 11 k followers. what the hell indonesia have to do with indian laws but ...."Ummah above country" . many more such shining examples...basic modus operandi is to tag either barkha dutt or rana ayuub and it spread like wild fire....

Last edited:
you got to see the real propoganda .. head over to reddit and see it yourself.
No need for reddit when orgs like Al jazeera, NYT and now i notice the Turkish TRT are at it

You can say any thing you want to the world's media. They will give you a voice to air your views

REGARDLESS of whether true or not, right or wrong.

Zero fact checking as to whether what these people claim is correct.

I followed Egypt very closely. It's a complete travesty to compare Tahrir sq with Shaheen Bagh.

To do so implies Muslims in India are in a dictatorship as Egypt was with no or very little democratic rights. That is how this will play out to people familiar with only Tahrir square.

That Indian muslims aren't even relevant when it comes to CAA is not important here.

That is how misleading that title is.

Anything wrong with what Yogi said there ? i can't find what is wrong. I see he has nailed it and called it out for exactly what it is. This makes Yogi an evil person !!

You don't turn chicken shit into chicken salad by getting some Aussie chick to narrate.

But we know that. This is about manufacturing consensus. Not about facts. Or informing any one.

Last edited:
That Indian muslims aren't even relevant when it comes to CAA is not important here.
That is how misleading that title is.

Anything wrong with what Yogi said there ? i can't find what is wrong. I see he has nailed it and called it out for exactly what it is. This makes Yogi an evil person !!

Right so narrative is " If it suits us. constitution and SC are fine and there is no danger" , the moment it goes against them.. than "it is constitution under danger, SC is not trustable and decision have to happen on streets" . Look at statements of harsh Mander. the guy was IAS and part of Famed NAC during regime of UPA govt !!!!!!!!!!! . He wants case be filled immediately .. now SC need to answer if they order FIR first or restore this guys trust in SC... his lawyer have no asnwers as , he is off to US ... this is purely soros pledged 1 billion dollars at work being chanelled via NGO's.

Problem is that when it comes to following law, it is fascist regime at work and its against the muslim personnel law with constitution under threat. :D:D:D:D

What i said yesterday ...

and now the queen coming out in open..we all tax paying people are biggest fools...

Last edited:
Excise duty increased on fuels as prices have crashed. But they won't take it back when oil prices rise back. Ab Modiji ne kiya hai to kuch soch ke hi kiya hoga!
No they won't pass on the savings. This will be a huge bonanza for them. I expect our fiscal deficit will be looking good next year.

Modi has been quite lucky on this. In his second term oil prices have crashed yet again.
Post automatically merged:

Piss poor episode. I wonder if the two kids he introduced had anything to do this !!!

CAA does NOT allow non-muslim illegals to become legal unless they can show religious persecution.

Oh! we should be afraid of what the world's press thinks of us after the Delhi riots which this publication thinks was communal. I will post a vid from times now that skewers this notions quite well.

Does not matter what the worlds press think. Only what the worlds govt think and we can work with ALL of them

India is a major oil consumer. Do the Saudis or Iran want to lose us over something like this ? hehe no

They are already worried about their future with oil at rock bottom prices and unlikely to recover for a long time.

We are not the India of the 90s where the US could just push us about in Kashmir. hehe.

We will not go back to a 1996 position with insugency in J&K. In fact its safe to say a year from now J&K will be peaceful.

The BJP's brand of confidence bordering on the arrogant is EXACTLY what a rising power needs to display to the world.

As far as NRC is concerned, its already in the law since 2003. You can call it a tactical withdrawal but nothing stops this govt implementing it.

And no number of fake Shaheen Baghs will change that.

Last edited:
Here's link to CAA notification: http://egazette.nic.in/WriteReadData/2019/214646.pdf

Not able to find anything about prosecuted minorities.
Please help me find where it talks about granting citizenship to 'prosecuted minorities'.

That 'prosecuted minorities' thing is inferred if you go by the usual IT cell propaganda.

1584380257096.png

Here's link to CAA notification: http://egazette.nic.in/WriteReadData/2019/214646.pdf

Please help me find where it talks about granting citizenship to 'prosecuted minorities'.

Now that's a real good observation. I went through the other sections of mentioned in that pdf and ended up with nought. So persecution doesn't seem to be a criteria at all.

No they won't pass on the savings. This will be a huge bonanza for them. I expect our fiscal deficit will be looking good next year.

Modi has been quite lucky on this. In his second term oil prices have crashed yet again.

Piss poor episode. I wonder if the two kids he introduced had anything to do this !!!

CAA does NOT allow non-muslim illegals to become legal unless they can show religious persecution.

Oh! we should be afraid of what the world's press thinks of us after the Delhi riots which this publication thinks was communal. I will post a vid from times now that skewers this notions quite well.

Does not matter what the worlds press think. Only what the worlds govt think and we can work with ALL of them

India is a major oil consumer. Do the Saudis or Iran want to lose us over something like this ? hehe no

They are already worried about their future with oil at rock bottom prices and unlikely to recover for a long time
We are not the India of the 90s where the US could just push us about in Kashmir. hehe.

We will not go back to a 1996 position with insugency in J&K. In fact its safe to say a year from now J&K will be peaceful.

The BJP's brand of confidence bordering on the arrogant is EXACTLY what a rising power needs to display to the world.

As far as NRC is concerned, its already in the law since 2003. You can call it a tactical withdrawal but nothing stops this govt implementing it.

And no number of fake Shaheen Baghs will change that.

and yet not a single person is concerned about the fact that a gun wielding man fired at the crowd injuring one person in the bargain. The simple question here is this, how many bullet holes would that person have had in his body if he hadn't been Hindu?

India being a major oil consumer is the one in the disadvantageous position atm. we need the oil. they will sell it anyway. its oil. always gonna sell.

Because it's in legalese :)

See joint committee report ?

All the news sources i follow mentioned this point about persecuted minorities

Please help me find where it talks about granting citizenship to 'prosecuted persecuted minorities'.
Just one clause was amended for the purpose

See 1.16 on pg.15 under the header "Amendments proposed in the Citizenship (Amendment) Bill,2016 "

In Section 2, in sub-Section(1), after Clause (b), the following proviso shall be inserted, namely:-

“Provided that persons belonging to minority communities, namely, Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, Parsis and Christians from Afghanistan, Bangladesh and Pakistan, who have been exempted by the Central Government by or under clause (c) of sub-Section (2) of Section 3 of the Passport (Entry into India) Act 1920 or from the application of provisions of the Foreigners Act 1946 or any order made thereunder shall not be treated as illegal migrants for the purposes of this Act.”

Now look at the header "Purpose of the Amendment"

It will enable acquisition of Indian citizenship by members of minority communities, namely, Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists Jains, Parsis and Christians from Afghanistan, Bangladesh and
Pakistan who were forced or compelled to seek shelter in India due to religious persecution or fear of religious persecution in their countries.

it isn't explicitly stated but that is the intent.

This notification you have posted is about the bill becoming an Act. Its dated Dec 12.

Now as for how many people will benefit. 31k

31k.jpg

There is a further notification that has to be issued which will explain how they go about it. The one you have posted is NOT it.

That 'prosecuted minorities' thing is inferred if you go by the usual IT cell propaganda.
See above !!

Now that's a real good observation. I went through the other sections of mentioned in that pdf and ended up with nought. So persecution doesn't seem to be a criteria at all.
I have posted and told people to go through the joint committee report months ago.

This is why Sadhguru refers to students protesting CAA as illiterate.

When as far back as Jan 2019 all this info was publicaly available !!

and yet not a single person is concerned about the fact that a gun wielding man fired at the crowd injuring one person in the bargain. The simple question here is this, how many bullet holes would that person have had in his body if he hadn't been Hindu?
The IB guy that got chopped up was a hindu. I don't know what your point is here ? re-phrase

India being a major oil consumer is the one in the disadvantageous position atm. we need the oil. they will sell it anyway. its oil. always gonna sell.
There are others who will sell us oil. The west diversified after the '73 oil crisis and a decade later oil prices crashed.

The Gulf does not have the same sway with us as it did back then. They never did, we just had a timid govt.

The Gulf was policed by the Raj for well over a hundred years before independence. What the Americans do there today, we did back then.

Indian currency circulated there until they got independence in the 60's and as late as 1966 we still bought from them in Rupees. It changed to dollars only after 1966.

Last edited:
Back