BJP can do course correction.. Here it is..

I still don't understand the defence that "Persecuted minorities" is the reason. What stopped it from explicitly adding it to the law?

The reason a list of religions is specified in the law and not persecution is because the sole purpose of this law is to release non-Muslim citizens from the detention centres post NRC.

I still don't understand the defence that "Persecuted minorities" is the reason. What stopped it from explicitly adding it to the law?
Explicitly stating persecuted in law isn't necessary

The bigger question is why the need for such an amendment in the first place.

Tamils from Sri Lanka were able to get citizenship in India to the tune of 4 lakhs. I posted what Nirmala said earlier.

So why were these 31k left in no man's land for so long ?

There may be some legal technicalities & quirks that i'm not aware of.

The reason a list of religions is specified in the law and not persecution is because the sole purpose of this law is to release non-Muslim citizens from the detention centres post NRC.
Unless they came to this country on the basis of persecution this law is useless for them.

The NGO that got this whole exercise going is charging with fraud the person appointed by the govt to conduct the NRC exercise.

The exercise should have found far more Bangla muslims in the D list than turned out.
Post automatically merged:

So I conclude:
1. 'prosecuted minorities' is a big hoax.
2. I am living with 130 crore idiots.
Remain ignorant if you wish. You can be part of the educated BABOONS that serve as pawns for anti-India interests and be treated as such.

My sources told me months ago what the purpose was. I've backed it up.

Last edited:

Anyone who needs to use this clause, will be required to prove his eligibility, if it's written explicitly.
'prosecuted minorities' is being used only to collect support. Another jumla.

Last edited:
Poor govt was innocent enough to expect that there wouldn't be backlash. Bechara socha bhi nahi ki how these damn anti-nationals twist things.

That 'prosecuted minorities' thing is inferred if you go by the usual IT cell propaganda.
every time i see this IT cell thing mentioned i wonder if people actually understand what it is they do. Take a guess.

Now see this

making sense ?

Have not heard of whole video. Seemed like a pure leftiest promoted story from onset. No dount whole bangali brigade seems to be in love with this guy. Just look at comments under video.

While govt of any country do hold power to tap into anyones phone, we have enough safe guard in place to ensure its used legally. Same time. if a terrorist attack happens. the same guy will question govt as why it did not stopped it with all technology at its disposal. Point is there is nothing right or wrong in this world. Its grey.

RBI finally tired of artificially lowering rupee value.

I wonder if they will bring it back to 50 level.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
And how much amount would that be. If it helps states to lessen their loan amount, it should be expedited at the earliest. Literally, forcing the states to beg for their own money is the last thing for "Cooperative federalism"

^^ Nope. They will win again. The money that they are looting is not for personal use, its for winning the elections again. That involves paying people to set up LED TVs in remote corners of Bengal to show Amit Shah's speeches, 3D avatars of Modi, or the huge amount of money required to pay to the IT cell or people like Arnab to spread misinformation and propaganda.

And this strategy is working well. BJP just needs 30% of India's population to vote for them to be able to comfortably win a majority in Lok Sabha. So pandering to the Hindus, which form 80% of the population, just if 30% believe their propaganda, its enough for them.

We are moving towards a chosen dictatorship.

The future of our country is dire. BJP has no opposition and they have set up well for the next decade. We have yet to see full blown effects of coronavirus and economy. So much gets hidden except for few newspapers and some channels who try to show the reality. Govt does not care about public. Someone dies there are loads more population. Someone goes bankrupt someone new will take their place. Their corruptiil income must not stop and ever increasing. All the recent steps relating to lockdown and gst funds is simply so their funds don't stop. F*** the public. No wonder every youth is now trying to be a gunda as being educated doesn't even get you a job. Can only imagine this mentality in next few decades. Tbf we are already seeing this.

The future of our country is dire. BJP has no opposition and they have set up well for the next decade. We have yet to see full blown effects of coronavirus and economy. So much gets hidden except for few newspapers and some channels who try to show the reality. Govt does not care about public. Someone dies there are loads more population. Someone goes bankrupt someone new will take their place. Their corruptiil income must not stop and ever increasing. All the recent steps relating to lockdown and gst funds is simply so their funds don't stop. F*** the public. No wonder every youth is now trying to be a gunda as being educated doesn't even get you a job. Can only imagine this mentality in next few decades. Tbf we are already seeing this.

You reminded me the documentaries I had seen about African countries.

BJP is set, till it isnt. It only takes one spark. One more thing that will drive things over the edge. Its not far tbh. But it will come in a few yrs now not. Closer to the election as this situation will get much worse. Hold your horses, a lot worse times are coming soon now.

Back