Black Elemente 708 3G Tablet

I would absolutely not advice you to buy it. Because of the following reasons:

1) Brand Name - Black Elemente is new to me so I do not know its history. So spending 15k or more for a brand that has questionable reputation is not advisable. Do not know anything about After sale service.

2) Processor - I do not know how you will use your tablet. But I am pretty sure that this tablet cannot be used for gaming or even playing HD videos given the chipset it has. It has Qualcomm MSM 7227. So expect it have 600 MHZ processor found in other low mid-range models like HTC Aria/Wildfire S

3) RAM is not given. But It should have something in the range of 256 MB given the processor chipset.

4) ROM is good with 8gb and also expandable slot of upto 32gb. So it is good in this department.

If you wait a little more. Upon the release of Samsung Galaxy 10.1, P-1000 (Galaxy Tab 7 inches) will go down in price. Samsung tablet has excellent hardware and much better than Black Elemente. It sports hummingbird 1 ghz processor (capable of overclocking to 1.6 ghz) and 512 mb RAM. The Galaxy Tab also has voice and data functions. So you can use it both as phone and Tablet. Also tablet is already updated or will get update to 2.3.

Just my 2 cents. Like I say in my other posts, At the end of the day it is your choice that matters. If you feel Elemente is good, then go for it. But looking at the hardware and features, it is not worth to drop 15k for it.

Back