Black Friday 2010

apextwin146

Adept
For those of you who arnt aware of this event here is the Wiki Link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Friday_(shopping)

Basically all the Big stores & Brands have a kick ass sale going on at this time. The offers at this time are comparable(if not better) than Christmas.

Post any good Black Friday Deals that you come across in this thread please :).

Mention the Store Name and the final Cost(IF possible the Qty too since most of the stores get a limited qty of each product which is usually given in the Ad)

Best Buy

2tb Seagate GoFlex - $90

1tv WD Passport - $90

Nook - $99

CostCo

NA

will be updating it more...

Most of the stores have some form of sale going right now, more on the weekends, and the top deals on the 25th, 26th and 27th of November. Some places might offer a Cyber Monday sale too.

Holy mother of Molly.. I am eagerly awaiting some nice deals.. like last year's TF10@100$.. may this year there be better deals

is not this black saturday!! ...i mean black friday is the 13th day of the month thats friday also. ( excuse me if am wrong)

am i missing something here, as i dont see a blackfriday in 2010!

^^ The Friday after the Thanksgiving Thursday (4th Thursday of November) is also popularly referred to as Black Friday (4th Friday of November). This year, Thanksgiving is on the 25th and Black Friday on 26th of November.

DAMN !!! the G27 gaming wheel @ $195 !! ..retails for around 20 K in india!!

G27 Racing Wheel $195 w/ code gdby2009.

damn i hate Americans ...thy get this good offer ..can someone bring this for me !!

35% off on all products by logitech ...that means TF10 at $260 ..( cant beat 99 :p )

chetansha said:
check out slickdeals.net
Also take a look at blackfriday.info for keeping track of all the black friday ads posted for this year. Includes detailed lists of products, actual ad scans and more. Good way to plan out what you want and exactly where to get it.

NOT A CHANCE !!

BTW got a quote on the G27 wheel thats retailing at $195@logitech US.

ICC quote
DAMN they know how to do buisness !! WTF 2.5x the original price

Rs. 23100

Item price, local shipping, taxes: Rs. 14698

International Shipping: Rs. 3690

Duty, Taxes, & Fees: Rs. 4712

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOTAL Rs. 23100

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back