Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale is Blackberry 8830 world edition silver colour for Rs. 5500
the screen has scratches which can be seen only if its off
the back is in good condition
the phone works perfectly....

this blackberry is a world edition and support both CDMA & GSM Networks

see the pics

NO SHIPPING CAUSE I WANT THE BUYER TO INSPECT THE PHONE AND THEN BUY IT.....
THE PHONE HAS BEEN TESTED FOR 2-3 DAYS FOR THE NETWORK AND WORKS FLAWLESS

You can get them yourself here. Just use the 15% off coupons. I actually purchased two in the past month.

Silver
Black

Data works if you load the ROM for reliance provided on BB site. However, not all applications can use the data. For ex, google maps works, but gmail doesn't

akg7091 said:
You can get them yourself here. Just use the 15% off coupons. I actually purchased two in the past month.

Silver
Black

Data works if you load the ROM for reliance provided on BB site. However, not all applications can use the data. For ex, google maps works, but gmail doesn't

BIS/BES can`t be activated on them which is the main feature of BB.

True, infact I have posted the same in the other thread going on in hot deals and discussions. The point is, it won't work even in the OP's phone also, hence the advice to purchase on ebay.
If you want BIS/BES you can use a gsm sim card, but RCDMA won't support it.

akg7091 said:
True, infact I have posted the same in the other thread going on in hot deals and discussions. The point is, it won't work even in the OP's phone also, hence the advice to purchase on ebay.
If you want BIS/BES you can use a gsm sim card, but RCDMA won't support it.

6318 - 15% = 5371
i am ready to buy for Rs. 6000 each
provided it should not be refurbished :mad:

???
Conveniently overlooked 6043 huh :p. That's nice. Dude, I just presented facts. Don't twist them to suit yourself.
The listing clearly says new. Listings for refurbs are in the range of 3~4.5k if you care to look.
It is clear from your response that you don't care if the other party is right :p so I am just gonna ignore this thread. Happy selling

PS: Your listing says brand new. Please correct this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back