Blackberry Bold

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Blackberry Bold bought from the US and barely used.

I've had it in my possession for three months and have been using it on Vodafone without a hitch whatsoever. It's entirely jailbroken and has had from day fifteen, a silicon guard for the back.

There are a few scratches on the sides but nothing too serious and when you use the silicon guard, it's not even seen. There's also been a screen guard and hence all scratches seen on the screen are actually on the guard. This phone is in brilliant condition and will be a kickass buy for anyone on the lookout for a new business smartphone. The fact that it is a Blackberry just makes the deal sweeter. :hap2:

Reason for sale: Got an I-phone and am now looking for a 8900 Curve so if someone wants to trade with a Curve, I'm game too.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Will throw in a 1 GB mem card for free.

Attachments

• Blackberry bold 004.jpg
    Blackberry bold 004.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 104
  • Blackberry bold 003.jpg
    Blackberry bold 003.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 130
  • Blackberry bold 001.jpg
    Blackberry bold 001.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 118
Could you post clear, in-focus pictures and also with scratches visible - I might be interested.

honestly, you should post better pictures with visible scratches etc. This is a fantastic phone and proper pictures might have got you a deal faster.

karmicanomaly said:
Still looking for exchanges with Blackberry Curve, NOkia E-series phones or any other business smart phones.

dude i thought i already talked to you about exchanging it with the e71. let me know if the deal is on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back