Storage Solutions blank dvds -- which ones to buy??

eagle004

Disciple
Suggest a good quality blank dvd easily available in india. Also suggest the price.And at what speed should you burn hd or other movies on to these blanks ??

pro will have pro written on it...and the logo will be in black&red

burn with nero or anything, burn at 8x or more if your comp doesnt complain

its whopping 1 bucks a piece in Bangalore..

Sony is Rs.15 a piece and has never failed even once..

Normal Moserbaer did give me probs though..

+1 moserbaer.

it costs Rs 15 or 16.

AFAIK, theres no difference between moserbaer and moserbaer pro. i hd once called moserbaer call centre, they said pro has tri color dye or something like that, no other diff!

sujit801 said:
+1 moserbaer.

it costs Rs 15 or 16.

AFAIK, theres no difference between moserbaer and moserbaer pro. i hd once called moserbaer call centre, they said pro has tri color dye or something like that, no other diff!

it must be superdye coz none of my moserbares worked after a few months

moser baer pro used to be nice but nowadays it has deteriorated a lot so i use only sony & taiyo yuden (not available in India) dvd+r now

the least said about moser baer (non pro) & all other local stuff the better

i am using a local brand named panasonic . .which are manufactured by moser baer itself ..mid shown is mbi .. burn them @8x with liteon 20x .. gives quality score of 94 .. and got this discs for 8.50 rs per disk ..:eek:hyeah:

Okay so which ones are the best --- sony or moser baer pro ??? It seems different people have different opinions here!!

Also are all sony blanks of the same quality ??? Also how to test the quality of dvds ?

Moserbaers failed in my crappy dvd writer (from some I/O company, got it from 'States).

Using Sony DVD-R's for years now, work perfectly.

Back