Bleach Discussion Thread

viralbug

Skilled
There's a Naruto discussion thread, so I think we should have a Bleach discussion thread as well.

I'm following the anime currently. The latest episodes are VERY interesting. They are showing the past about 100 years ago. Looking forward to know what happens. :D

Also eager to watch Ichigo vs. Ulquiorra fight. :D

Animie has 208 Episodes till now and Manga has 347. However The story time line difference between the Animie and Manga is not that great compared to Naruto. However just like with Naruto filler episodes/arcs are added in between occasionally.

Am more interested in knowing what the vizards are upto now, if anyone can save Ichigo from crapping out is one 'em :lol: Don't ask me how they are going to creep into HM. Thats aside, wonder what Urahara Kisuke is upto and what is the past behind Ichigo's dad.

Saiyan said:
Am more interested in knowing what the vizards are upto now, if anyone can save Ichigo from crapping out is one 'em :lol:Don't ask me how they are going to creep into HM. Thats aside, wonder what Urahara Kisuke is upto and what is the past behind Ichigo's dad.

Me too interested in knowing how he will get out of this. I don't think its likely that the Vizards will be there to help him, Either Ichigo's father comes in or Ichigo himself gains more power through some manner.

I think there's something about his Bankai that's not been revealed yet. Ichigo uses it too often for it to his ultimate level as a Shinigami (Leave aside the Hallowfication as its not a standard shinigami technique). Most other captains only use their Shikai to that extent. You hardly see a Captian releasing his bankai. Even while fighting Espada, many captains are yet to show their bankai and some even have to show their shikai powers to the full extent. Other than that I have an irking that Ichigo's raitsu has been limited through a seal (similar to the ones put on captains and vice captains) which was put on him by the Soul Society without his knowledge.

As for Urahara and the vizard's I think they would be helping the other captains with the top 3 Espada.

Me too interested in knowing how he will get out of this. I don't think its likely that the Vizards will be there to help him, Either Ichigo's father comes in or Ichigo himself gains more power through some manner.

God knows how he became strong enough to fight Ulquirroa in the first place, last time he was finished off in few seconds :p

Bleach's power levels are all messed up thats for sure.

I was about to start the bleach thread today and its here , about time we had one.

Haven't watched manga but saw all 208 episodes.

The Espada fights have been on par with Naruto Akatsuki's

Saiyan said:
God knows how he became strong enough to fight Ulquirroa in the first place, last time he was finished off in few seconds

Forget that , in fight Vs Grimmjow Jeagerjaques his Mask for was for tooo long compared to what he can hold for ,also in the fight Vs Shūsuke Amagai

Character which i like the most is :

Neliel Tu Oderschvank [Full Form] [Sweet Voice and Looks Gorgeous]

Ulquiorra Schiffer - Espada 4 [This guy looks deadly with his deadpan expression]

Eagerly Waiting For

+ Waiting for the Top 3 vs rest of shinigami in karakura town.

+ Aizens True Power [why Espada fear and bow before him]

And interesting things are revealing in the shinigami history.

+ Does any one know who amongst the Espada are Vasto Lorde

101 years ago

+ Shingi was a taichow and aizen was his fuuk taichow :lol:

+ Mayuri was a prisoner and how kisuke hired him.

Info Sites

Bleach Wiki

Guys share info sites too.

Saiyan said:
God knows how he became strong enough to fight Ulquirroa in the first place, last time he was finished off in few seconds :p

Its partly the DBZ Power increase phenomenon though its not as drastic as in DBZ. :p

When he entered HM he could hardly hold his Hollow mask for a few seconds. After he got trashed by Ulquirroa even with his hollow mask on and then healed by Inoue, he was able to fight Girrimjow even without his hollow mask for a while. After he again got trashed by Nnoitra and healed by Inoue, he was able to handle Ulquirroa's attacks for a while without the Hollow mask. If you see check the episodes where he starts fighting Ulquirroa, Ulquirroa himself mentions that Ichigo has gotten stronger.

Quad Master said:
Forget that , in fight Vs Grimmjow Jeagerjaques his Mask for was for tooo long compared to what he can hold for ,also in the fight Vs Shūsuke Amagai

well inoue has quite an influence over him. :p like during the fight there was a time when ichigo was getting beat up by grimmjow. but inoue cheers him and says not to get hurt anymore. after that ichigo suddenly stops a full attack from grimmjow with a single hand. i was like wtf! :p

he had his mask on for a longer time because he wanted to save inoue. but i guess he did have it on for a bit too long. or maybe they stretched the fight too much.

i think the power levels are weird because it is supposed to be that way. when ulqiorra comes to karakura town the first time and watches ichigo fight. he mentioned that ichigo's spirit level is very fluctuating. at some times it was very low and at some times it was greater then ulqiorras.

Quad Master said:
Character which i like the most is :

Neliel Tu Oderschvank [Full Form] [Sweet Voice and Looks Gorgeous]

Ulquiorra Schiffer - Espada 4 [This guy looks deadly with his deadpan expression]

same here. neliel in full form was really cute. shes cute in the baby form as well (no not in the perverted way guys).

Quad Master said:
Does any one know who amongst the Espada are Vasto Lorde

i dont think there are any yet?

what i feel very weird is about urahara. what i dont understand is why the hell he never fights? till now he has only fought only against the arrancars, that too very negligible.

btw i also noticed something about the names. this is supposed to be a japanese anime. then why do hollows and everything related to them, have a spanish name? from hueco mundo to the names of the espada (including the word espada), its spanish.

EDIT: i was just checking the wikipedia page. actually, the names have a meaning both in japanese and spanish. the meanings are quite similar too. very interesting. never imagined that japanese and spanish could have similar words!

List of hollows in Bleach - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quad Master said:
+ Waiting for the Top 3 vs rest of shinigami in karakura town.

The top 3 Espada have barely started fighting even in the Manga leave alone the anime.

Quad Master said:
+ Aizens True Power [why Espada fear and bow before him]

And interesting things are revealing in the shinigami history.

Because of the nature of his Zampaktou, his true power resides in his very high Raitsu which is mentioned to be more than twice that of a typical captains Raitsu and also his mastery of all the Shinigami arts. One of the reasons stated for his leaving Soul Society is that he has reached the absolute pinnacle as a Shinigami and the only way he can improve on that is by entering the hollow territory.

Even without his Zampaktou, I think none of the Espada nor any of the current captian's are a match for Aizen.

Quad Master said:
+ Does any one know who amongst the Espada are Vasto Lorde

I think the top 4 are Vastro Lorde considering that in the manga, Ulquirroa mentions that these 4 are restricted form releasing their swords inside the Las Noches as the power released would immediately destroy it.

Quad Master said:
+ Shingi was a taichow and aizen was his fuuk taichow :lol:

+ Mayuri was a prisoner and how kisuke hired him.

A spoiler for you if you haven't read the manga :p

Aizen's experiments with hollowfication that result in Shinji and the rest of his gang (who previously captains or vice-captians) becoming hollows. Urahara helps them to get back their Shinigami forms, but they retain their hollowfication ability. That's how Vizards originated. However Aizen also make it seem that Urahara is responsible for their hollowfication, thats how he gets banned from Soul Society.

viralbug said:
what i feel very weird is about urahara. what i dont understand is why the hell he never fights? till now he has only fought only against the arrancars, that too very negligible.

Urahara mentions to Renji (when sado asks for help with training) that his Bankai is not at all suited for training anyone. His basic Zampaktou ability is to analyze Raitsu and counter any attacks. He can counter any Cero or make Cero like Raitsu based attacks. I am guessing his Bankai would be far more powerful than most current captains and probably more hollow like.

Lord Nemesis said:
A spoiler for you if you haven't read the manga :p

Aizen's experiments with hollowfication that result in Shinji and the rest of his gang (who previously captains or vice-captians) becoming hollows. Urahara helps them to get back their Shinigami forms, but they retain their hollowfication ability. That's how Vizards originated. However Aizen also make it seem that Urahara is responsible for their hollowfication, thats how he gets banned from Soul Society.

cool. i thought that urahara himself left soul society. if that is the case with the vizards, i think it makes ichigo special (well duh hes the main character so hes supposed to be). i felt he wasnt so special after all, coz the vizards also know hollowfication. but it seems the vizards went through hollowfication due to the experiments, while ichigo did it naturally.

SunnyBoi said:
@Lord : what chapter of manga is the spoiler you posted present in?

lol i was reading those chapters when you were in my house :p . Anyways, read it from shinigami past chapters ch - 104 onwards (in descending order, i.e 104, 103, 102).

IceFusion said:
arent only Vaste lords taken as Espada ?

Yes thats rite .. I think one of the previous posters got confused .. There are three levels in the Hollows which are
- Thst big black ones
- Arrancar
- Vaste Lords

Once u become a Vaste Lord u can gain entry into the Espada

There are so many one on one fights going at the moment, it sometimes difficult to keep track. My favs are Urahara Kisuke, Zaraki Kenpachi (with his badass attitude) and Kuchiki Byakuya

Ichigo is the typical Japanese manga / anime character weak, emotional, dumb, loud - but somehow he prevails as he cares for others, and this gives him inner strength :p

The character I hate the most is Inoue. Always acting stupid and whiny. I don't like whiny characters :bleh:

Back