Not open for further replies.

punit

Disciple
For Sale

Blu-ray titles imported from USA

Refer to the thumbnails for List and Snaps

Price inclusive of shipping

lista3.jpg

Will take house of flying daggers and australia. Before that for Australia how can i know if my PS3 can play region - A discs?

piyush7243 said:
Great list. let me dig deep ....
Sure. Thanks :)
buBleZ said:
Will take house of flying daggers and australia. Before that for Australia how can i know if my PS3 can play region - A discs?
House of Flying Daggers is sold out now :(
As for Region A blu-rays, it depends where did you buy your blu-ray player/PS3 from ?

could you please put up the names and the prices in the text format...The image doesn't open for me...office network.

I want righteous kill(robert denero),Pm me yr bank details....

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Sorry,Please forget my old request,
I want the golden compass...Pm me yr details..

Damn. Haven't been to tech-enclave for a while. Didn't realize that the thread was getting updated all the time. Somebody just sent me a PM which made me come here.

Will be updating the original post soon. Have got tons of blu-rays for sale now.

Oceans 13, Righteous Kill, Golden Compass, Patriot, Tekkonkinkreet, Wild Bunch, Bank Job, Evil Dead 2, No Country for Old Men, Mongol, Full Metal Jacket, Gran Torino, Orphanage and Shaun of the Dead are sold out now.

As i said earlier, will be adding lot more. PM me for further inquiries about stuff to come. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back