1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
N.A
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
To Share this Vintage Collection
BLU-RAYS

• 1] BBC EARTH – [4 Disc Set] Narrated by David Attenborough (from the makers of Planet Earth| 1080p /16:9 etc | DTS HD Master Audio | Duration 586 mins | A Rare Collectors Edition: PRICE: Rs 1500 Only - SOLD – to @drkrack from TE | Payment Recd ] Packaged & Shipped
  • 2] MICHAEL JACKSON’S THIS IS IT [ a rare behind the scenes look at the performer as he developed the worlds greatest musical shows & discover the Man You Never Knew] | Duration: 111 mins | PRICE: Rs 500 - SOLD – to @drkrack from TE | Payment Recd ] Packaged & Shipped
  • 3] Movie: FURY [Brad Pitt ] – The Best War Film since Saving Private Ryan and Platoon ; [ 2 Copies available ] PRICE: Rs 400 per copy.
Vintage Games (DVD ROMS)
  • ASSASIN’S CREED III [Special Edition – Full game includes additional unlockable content – A DANGEROUS SECRET – by Ubisoft] | PRICE: Rs 350 Only - SOLD to @Prakhar Srivastava - Payment recd & Shipped Already
and
  • UBISOFT CLASSICS {25 Years Anniversary Edition] – SEALED Pack of 5 Classic Games: - Assasins Creed - Beyond Good & Evil - Prince of Persia - Rayman 3 FARCRY - SOLD
  • Price: Rs 250 Only - SOLD to @Prakhar Srivastava - Payment recd & Shipped Already
Note: Shipping Charges Extra to anywhere in India

This is an Offshoot of my Original Thread on TE
IMG_20240405_130936.jpg
IMG_20240405_131108.jpg
IMG_20240405_131509.jpg
IMG20240405131425.jpg

Please PM me if you are seriously interested & connect with the Faith and Brotherhood of the Techenclave Commune – for the BEST DEAL that may work out for your benefit in all fairness.

Last edited:
Extreme apologies for the OT. But Terence, it really warms my heart when I see these kinds of posts from you. They are always a treasure trove of really invaluable stuff. One time you had an old camera. Another time you had that Scrabble board. And I don't remember what exactly they were but the first post I ever saw of yours was another sale post of almost vintage items which were really nostalgic. Like even the things in this post are super nostalgic, for me at least. Just wanted to share this emotion that I get every time I see something by you. It really brings a smile to my face every time. :)

All the best and GLWS.

Extreme apologies for the OT. But Terence, it really warms my heart when I see these kinds of posts from you. They are always a treasure trove of really invaluable stuff. One time you had an old camera. Another time you had that Scrabble board. And I don't remember what exactly they were but the first post I ever saw of yours was another sale post of almost vintage items which were really nostalgic. Like even the things in this post are super nostalgic, for me at least. Just wanted to share this emotion that I get every time I see something by you. It really brings a smile to my face every time. :)

All the best and GLWS.
Dear @ajish65 – I am humbled by your kind words.:flushed::hearteyes:

I gather that you are a veteran too - on TechEnclave – from 2006 (even as I joined later in 2011 and am a Wizened Dinosaur today – being 60 years young! ;)o_O:cool:). I am indebted to the Love, Passion & TRUST that @TechEnclave STILL encompasses even today in 2024.

I was also amazed that you noted some of my treasured SALES to TechEnclavians (like you mentioned the odd Scrabble Board; A 35mm Film Camera – got by a young techie recently) …. And many other things too – like a powerful Microscope; a Yamaha Guitar; so many various Computer Components; an amazing Battery Re-Charger etc…etc .. I lost count.....)

[I Still have over 250-300 or more Rare VINYL’s; Music CD’s; Movie DVD’s – Not catalogued and lying Idle at home] and no one else to appreciate all this :pensive:.

Folks out Here Tell me To HOLD ON & Do Not Sell (these treasures) ….. However, today in the winter of my my Life – I would be a lot Happier human being – if Someone, Somewhere FINDS MEANING & VALUE for these items.:hearteyecat::)

Now ONLY pending item is

Movie BluRay Discs: FURY [Brad Pitt ] – The Best War Film since Saving Private Ryan and Platoon -[ 2 Copies available ]
PRICE: Rs 400 per copy.

I thank @drkrack and @Prakhar Srivastava from TE for their QUICK and CONGENIAL dealing. It was a Pleasure.
BOTH their above Parcels are already Picked Up from my home & Now SHIPPED by DELHIVERY - they should receive it in 4 days.

Back