WTB Bluetooth audio receiver (having 3.5mm female jack)

Need this or something similar for as cheap as possible.

This basically makes your wired headphones wireless.

I had this perfectly working until a few hours ago. Battery backup was bad so I wanted to disassemble it and replace but this Chinese piece of shit is hard glued everywhere and all the plastic broke.
Charging port also damaged in process. It's a use and throw device it seems.

If anyone has something similar. Please DM offer.

Need this or something similar for as cheap as possible.

This basically makes your wired headphones wireless.

I had this perfectly working until a few hours ago. Battery backup was bad so I wanted to disassemble it and replace but this Chinese piece of shit is hard glued everywhere and all the plastic broke.
Charging port also damaged in process. It's a use and throw device it seems.

If anyone has something similar. Please DM offer.
Mine works quite good and been like 3+ yrs

Mine works quite good and been like 3+ yrs
Mine was idle and in storage for around 2 years, hence the battery is kinda dead, barely an hour backup.

I recently reduced usage of large headphones which sit on top of the head due to skin problem in scalp and in-ear headsets give me an itching in the ear in the long run.
So I use these: https://www.sony.co.in/electronics/in-ear-headphones/mdr-as210 on the PC now and wanted bluetooth connectivity.

Thank you for the offer but I have an update.
I've managed to fix my device although the casing is completely destroyed the PCB was intact and charging port slightly damaged but yet functional somehow.
I have replaced the battery and used paper tape to cover it all.

It's just gonna stay in my pocket while I'm at home. Not gonna use it outside so as long as it works.
So with that said, this WTB requirement is closed from my side.
@puns kindly close the thread.

Thank you and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

You would need a audio bluetooth source which will act as a transmitter. This device can be attached to the line in of the speaker and will act as a BT receiver.
I mean when connecting the PC or PS4 to the TV using HDMI, the audio will automatically be directed to the TV speakers. Now, if I pair the TV Bluetooth with this receiver when it is connected to wired speakers, will the audio be directed to the wired speakers?

I mean when connecting the PC or PS4 to the TV using HDMI, the audio will automatically be directed to the TV speakers. Now, if I pair the TV Bluetooth with this receiver when it is connected to wired speakers, will the audio be directed to the wired speakers?
Yes, should be.
You can try pairing your TV's BT to some wireless headphones/speaker for a test. If that works then fine.

I have been using this for one and a half years. Not sure about total charge time because I charge it too often.

1665496341203.png

Back