Bluetooth Stereo Headsets?

Hi Guys,

I am looking forward to buy a bluetooth stereo headsets. So any advice? like which brand and all? how about the battery backup?

I was looking for this type(not brand):
jabar_bt620_bluetooth_headphones.jpg

My friend has one, the brand name is Smart. He bought it for 3k with 1 year warranty, the sound quality is awesome.

Please help me out here..

S10- HD is the new ones that were launched. They say its sweat resistant and stuff.. but no consumer reviews are available on the net. S9-HD have ok reviews.

I'm using Nokia BH-503 since the last 8 months and am very happy with it so far. Good battery life and good quality. I use it almost all the time - either paired with my phone or with my laptop (for skype and movies).

devilinearth said:
I am interested in Nokia BH-503, but have a look at Samsung SBH500 Bluetooth stereo headset. The latter seems to be much better.
but if u r using a nokia fone , no need to carry a separate charger for the headset...

I bought the iSmart Bluetooth sterio headsets...cost me 2.8k with one year warranty...i tried the nokia and samsung models too...but this one was way better in sound quality...gives a music playback time of 8 hours and standby time of 300 hours...I'm happy! :)

Back