Bomb blast in pune

kauzy

Skilled
just got a call from my friend that blast occured in KP.. hope our TE' ites and the pune people are ok..

rip for those who died.. :(

Damn! That blast happened in German Bakery, and according to reports the adjacent three shops were heavily damaged too. That are used to be my favourite, with Mocha right across the street and Subway next door from German Bakery.

Screw whoever is responsible for that!

I hope all the TE-ites in Pune are safe. German Bakery was a very very popular hangout for Indians and ex-pats alike.

it was IED's that caused the blasts according to initial reports.. its time to act now.. :mad:

how much shud we suffer..

And so the cycle begins.

Terrorists attack, we blame the Pakis, they dont do anything, we go crying to Uncle Sam, the Pakis get a rap on their knuckles from Uncle Sam and one year later, we losers go and try to make peace with the pakis.

Then repeat.

WTF......Pune now target. I sincerely hope all TEians and everyone else is Safe. RIP to all who lost their lives :(

India....time to retaliate :mad::mad:

Spacescreamer said:
Seems like u been playing a lot of FPS games offlate.

India and retaliate..??

You mite wanna bet on China giving Tibet its Freedom back.

I know ...but this is just so frustrating and this chakka impotent government of India wont do anything.

I bet China would have ripped their a$$es off if something of this kind would have happened there.

The police here instead of checking on more important things is guarding the stupid SRK's stupid movie and all courtesy the useless Thackery family. They should be blasted first.

Nikhil said:
And so the cycle begins.

Terrorists attack, we blame the Pakis, they dont do anything, we go crying to Uncle Sam, the Pakis get a rap on their knuckles from Uncle Sam and one year later, we losers go and try to make peace with the pakis.

Then repeat.

Very very well said. Fully agree, and the peep's that have done this would never be caught.

Called my family...Thank God everyone's fine... Heart skipped a beat when I was calling...

Damn these ****tards...

May the souls of those who died, R.I.P...

seriously never expected Pune of all the cities to have a bomb blast.

how many cities have had bomblasts recently now?

Mumbai,Delhi,Ahmedabad,Hyderabad,Surat,Pune,Srinagar,Bangalore,Varanasi...

b@@@@ts rascals, coward..... don't they have any other work? why cannot they make computer up gradation their hobby and join TE to learn and let every one live in peace.

Back